• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
dont worry guys, OCUK probably sells the most GPUs then anyone else in the UK

Im sure they will get the biggest slice of the cards coming in to the UK, big delivery's coming

These probably about 3000+ cards sitting in dover port ready for distribution

im in number 700 and 141, and i bet ill receive both cards in the next 14-21 days or maybe in a week, i can feel it.

I now realise that everyone needs a dose of RTX 2.0 FPS

I would love to believe that but I just don't, if there were that many cards waiting to be distributed just like that in the UK, I think someone in the know would have said something, where as the numbers we do hear about are so small they barely make a dent in the back orders. If this were true it would make sense to make it known because it would cheer a lot of customers up but nothing.

Associate
Queue position 136 on an MSI Ventus 3X OC, order finally went through at 15:15
Ill take that, ahead of the unofficial position we had!

On a positive note, email says we should get an update after every batch, so should be easy to guess timings now going forward :)

Associate
Palit Gaming Pro OC
Ordered 17th 15.15
Position 12

Feel for you guys with 500 and 1000+

Need palit to ship more OC cards, numbers seem to have been small so far for OC cards
Hopefully because they are better binned

Last edited:
Associate
Yes. PNY aren't popular at all so I'm taking a chance with them. Some of the Asus Tuf preorders aren't going to get their cards till next year. Tikes
Yup I'm queue position no.4 your in position 7 from yesterday, I expect we will these in time for watch dogs ! Expect that queue to grow somewhat over the next day

Associate
It still amazes me that they're barely getting 50 cards in at this point 15 days in and still barely any cards, ngl the 3080 launch has been the worst gpu launch I've ever been apart of and its sad.

Associate
where my single-digit gang at anyway?

unknown.png

Associate
Considering they are getting MSI cards every 3 days or so, and about 30 of them in last shipment. I'm assuming I get mine at 112 in 2 weeks time.

Associate
Huzzah!

Let's just hope we see some stock soon, I must say there is an extremely low count of people here that ordered the PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 ,

Yeah, but you can't tell me there's only 8 or so of us who have ordered the PNY card, especially as my order wasn't until like a week after the release. OCUK have definitely recieved stock. I know for a fact *another retailer I cannot name begining with S* are recieving weekly shipments of PNY, so I'd like to believe it's the exact same for OC, so I'm expecting our cards to move next week, at the very most the week after.

Back
Top Bottom