Google Pixel 5

Associate
look forward to release date, not to buy the phone-ive been after a pair of those headphones at a reasonable price for a while:p

Soldato
OP
I honestly don't understand why people think this is worth considering.

Back to riding out another year...

6 hours later...

Went with rainforest, just as I could pre order the green model. They do the headphone offer too. Broken into 5 payments which is fairly convenient

Love it! :D

I had actually convinced myself that my 7t is good for another year, and now I'm thinking of checking out the P5 in the flesh to see what I really think. :p

Associate
Went with rainforest, just as I could pre order the green model. They do the headphone offer too. Broken into 5 payments which is fairly convenient.

Such a u turn from this morning :D

Thanks for the heads up, i cancelled my google store one and went with the green too, liked that one better.

6 hours later...

Love it! :D

I had actually convinced myself that my 7t is good for another year, and now I'm thinking of checking out the P5 in the flesh to see what I really think. :p

I lasted 7 hours haha, im coming from the 7t pro. Sort of a sideways upgrade, but with the same size battery, smaller screen and i think a less powerful cpu, i'm expecting the battery to be decent.

Soldato
I went with the google store 24 month 0% APR option.

Just pre-ordered a Mous case too, seem to get great reviews across the board. Might have to get an interim case if it doesn't show up in time.

Also debating whether to get some Pixel Buds and sell the Bose headphones, I don't have much use for over ear headphones these days and the Pixel buds seems to get rave reviews.

Was actualy quite glad I could only order the black colour as my kinda blue pixel 2 annoys me that the finger print sensor on the back is a weird colour in contrast with the case I use. Black and walnut from the Mous case will be a nice combo I hope!

Associate
My Spigen Pixel 5 Ultra Hybrid case just dropped through the door! Now just to wait for the phone.

Opened it and the Pixel 5 is gonna be a decent bit smaller than my 3 XL. Should be a good 1 handed phone.

Associate
Also debating whether to get some Pixel Buds and sell the Bose headphones, I don't have much use for over ear headphones these days and the Pixel buds seems to get rave reviews.

I only really listen to music from my phone when I'm out on the bike or hiking. Although I like the idea of some nice quality sounding headphones, I'm tempted to exchange for some aftershokz aeropex. I've had earpods before and they just fall out when mountain biking; my last pair fell out loads until I finally lost one when I fell off my bike and couldn't find it in the bushes (thinking back I should have turned the volume up). Having to put them in a case mid ride to recharge is also frustrating when it would be nicer to just go wired a short time whilst charging.

The aftershokz are pretty incredible, though they lack base, you can put earplugs in your ears to beef that up though. I guess they will slightly lack in sound quality but functionally they're great for hearing surroundings

Back
Top Bottom