** NEW SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G7/G9 MONITORS 27-49" AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

Associate
Does anyone know when the manufacturer will dispatch? I ordered first thing for dpd delivery tomorrow but it still says preparing dispatch. That doesn't look promising

Don't worry yet... I'm pretty sure some people got their notifications later than this last night... Scroll back if you want to confirm :)

I got my notification for tomorrow delivery but I ordered yesterday. Probably a queue to be picked up by DPD.

Soldato
I may well be dipping into the realms of obviousness here, but coming from a setup of 3x 27" monitors that used to allow the most minimal GPU clocks at idle, the upgrade to a 32" G7 and one of the older 27" remaining has increased my idle clockspeeds.

Notably due to the refresh rate being 240 Hz.

UqXChHk.png vbqPe2G.png

I wonder if the 3080, whenever it arrives, will idle at a lower temperature, idles between 57 and 63, when the current 1080s fans kick in at 60.

fgj.png

I don't get that on my 3080 mate. Same settings as you @ 240hz but using 10-bit colour.

Associate
Oh the curve is better but I also play fighting games a lot and it’s strange for those.

I will def keep my less curvy 49 though purely for an arcade device mortal kombat

Associate
Had reached my 15 post limit for 24 hours.

The only odd thing about mine was the power cable wasnt in any packaging but everything else was packaged properly.

I don't think the power cable in my last attempt at one of these was packaged either.

I think the main difference between the 93 and 95 is UK/EU power cables. The 93 came with both. Perhaps they’ve concentrated on getting one particular model in to get everybody stock quickly. With that stock also fixing the issues.
Mine is arriving between 2-3pm. I’ll update soon after.

Soldato
Only just set mine up lads sorry, its an N8 and just messing around with it at the moment

No bleed and everything looks good so far.

Time will tell i guess but so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom