Star Wars Squadrons

Soldato
Sorry I haven't read back 16 pages but just wanted to ask, anyone else suffering with bad dead zone joystick issues? It's sooooo unresponsive even at 100% sensitivity. Like trying to fly through treacle. I thought I was just really bad at flying and kept dying, but I think its because the manoeuvring isn't responding to my input. :(

Man of Honour
Sorry I haven't read back 16 pages but just wanted to ask, anyone else suffering with bad dead zone joystick issues? It's sooooo unresponsive even at 100% sensitivity. Like trying to fly through treacle. I thought I was just really bad at flying and kept dying, but I think its because the manoeuvring isn't responding to my input. :(

There have been reports of that yeah, but it seems it might be hardware (peripheral) dependent. I've only seen Saitek x52 users have the issue so far, but then, I haven't looked much.

Soldato
There have been reports of that yeah, but it seems it might be hardware (peripheral) dependent. I've only seen Saitek x52 users have the issue so far, but then, I haven't looked much.

Darn, thanks. I use a Thrustmaster T.1600M FCS. I might leave it for a few updates to appear then play it some more... don't want to ruin it.

Soldato
Hmmmm, I have one of these arriving very soon! I hope I don't get the same issue.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Soldato
I like the game quite a bit, although playing on keyboard and mouse was a no go for me, Xbox controller and changing some movement controls from one stick to the other was the way forward.

Back
Top Bottom