FIFA 21

Don
OP
4 wins from the placements, Baby Ronaldo vs Mee and Stones in the last game was just to much despite winning the game at one point. Does one spend the coins now or just play seasons until the game is out the players reduce in price?

Man of Honour
Wanted a 'marquee' player so bought Bale. Hope he won't drop like a stone :p People are expecting prices to rise.

Soldato
I think it's better than Fifa 20 but that's saying literally nothing. So far enjoying it, however I felt that way last year before a few consecutive patches ****ed it up. Going to stay quietly optimistic.. All I want is smooth, lag free gameplay.

I like how fast paced it feels, attacking football is always better than defensive slug fests.
It’s sucking you in (again) mate :p Not played a game and but traded up to 250k just on the webapp. Quite addictive this trading lark.

Soldato
Haha please don’t tempt me mate, I can smell the packs! I’m ready to be let down in a few weeks, don’t worry. Shame the launch isn’t timed better with next gen console releases. I’m actually playing squad battles this evening, just tryna get enough points for rewards on Sunday night. I’ve been watching Nick FUT to try and get some trading tips, he’s up over a million already.

Sorry for not answering your post in the F1 thread, been a pretty mental couple weeks and totally forgot.

No worries. If you stream fifa let me know.

Give us some tips diva. When you say trading do you mean ploughing money into EA and selling the players from the packs :p

I haven’t even got the game so I couldn’t plough money even if I wanted to. :p

All I do is copy what they say or do in https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/...-golds-non-in-form-trading-low-coin-start/p14 basically look for cheap premier league players ticking the usual fifa boxes pace or good national links. Then I add 33% on and keep listing every hour on the phone app. Soon work out what sells well, when 1 player sells rinse and repeat. Soon get a trade pile of 100 cards.

It really is that easy.

Last edited:
Associate
Is anyone else finding it really clumsy?

Feels like everything is in slow motion and the skill moves take an age to execute?

I packed Sancho but at the moment struggling to find a reason to keep him as everything seems to go through the middle again this year so he just seems wasted.

Soldato
Is anyone else finding it really clumsy?

Feels like everything is in slow motion and the skill moves take an age to execute?

I gave it a go on the 10 hour free trial today and nothing I've experienced so far is encouraging me either continue the sub or buy the full game - everything seems very sluggish and clumsy!

Added to which, the AI is horrible imo - I think I've played about 5 games so far spread between FUT and career and I must have had the AI I'm passing to be offside an average of 10 times per game - they seem to just stand in an offside position even when there is absolutely no reason to!?!?

I didn't get last year's game and I really can't see myself getting this one either - it's just a shame PES (or eSoccer or whatever the hell it's called these days!) isn't bit slicker in the presentation department because the gameplay is miles better!

Soldato
+1 for the no sound club, commentary is designed to infuriate you I swear.
Crazy how copy paste it all is though and has been for years.. they still say the momentum has switched bs which always screams controversy.

Kind of enjoying the game though, finishing needs work I feel as it's just seriously inconsistent or maybe I haven't mastered it, but I can score 11 goals 1 game then struggle the next.

Also the counter attacks from the goal keeper and defenders straight over the top is pretty vile.

Soldato
Jeez people are grinding the **** out of SB's! I've been playing most of them on legendary, done 17/40 matches so far and I'm still only in Elite 3 rewards. Don't think I can be arsed to grind anymore. :p

Normally I would have been bored of SB but I've been *almost* enjoying them in Co op with a mate. Up to elite 2 now.

Don
OP
Have people played many rival/online matches other than the placements or just grinding the SP stuff for the rewards?

Also how do you do the low cross now? I'm just kicking it out of play whenever I try it now :(

Back
Top Bottom