Humble Choice

Caporegime
After having my subscription paused for 4 months due to no value being put forward to me, I've cancelled my subscription entirely. Not what im looking for in a game subscription these days.

I was thinking the same but knowing my luck, the month after cancelling it would have something I really want. It only takes a minute to pause each month.

Soldato
OP
I'm considering dumping it too.

I'm sure this bundle is full of excellent, little-known titles. But my "to play" list is so long now that they'll just go on the list of shame, never to be played. That's what's happened with the majority of the bundles I have bought.

I'm happy to get a bundle of (mostly) indie games every month. But I want to look at the list and see stuff that excites me straight away, not stuff I need to go off and research.

Last edited:
Soldato
After having my subscription paused for 4 months due to no value being put forward to me, I've cancelled my subscription entirely. Not what im looking for in a game subscription these days.

About to do the same, its been complete garbage of late.
I cant see the bundles getting any better if people stay subscribed when they roll out trash like this.

Soldato
Seems like I might be the only one that be keeping my sub this month. :p Been thinking about getting the Sunless Sea and Skies after seen CohhCarnage playing it some time ago. Iron Danger looks interesting, as does Shadows Awakening. Never played a Tropico game so might check out that game as well. The others not so sure about, probably give them away when I get around to it. :o :p

Soldato
OP
Had an email through offering me the next six months at $9/month.

I feel like Humble aren't getting it. Price isn't the issue :p

Associate
I cant actually remember the last game i downloaded from it tbh, gone way down hill, im on a classic and never pause, the way i see it is giving to charity once a month.

I have a massive list of games on my desktop notepad should i ever find anyone who wants some!

Associate
I might even pause this month, but I will check out other games on it first that I don't know about.

With Tropico 6 as main game it's not standing out to me. Never liked the dictator/communist element of Tropico, kind of in bad taste as a lot of people suffered under revolutions and in banana republics.

Would much prefer they were straight up building games without all the 'personality' which I find obnoxious at best.

Soldato
OP
I cant actually remember the last game i downloaded from it tbh, gone way down hill, im on a classic and never pause, the way i see it is giving to charity once a month.

I have a massive list of games on my desktop notepad should i ever find anyone who wants some!

One of the members on HUKD (Illuisionary) organises a giveaway every week, should you wish to offload some codes. He's been doing it for over 5 years now, after taking over from another member (currently on week 342). Lately the number of codes he's getting has gone down, so I'm sure he would appreciate anything you don't want, as it must take a bit of time sorting it out each week (which he does, even if there aren't many codes).

Associate
One of the members on HUKD (Illuisionary) organises a giveaway every week, should you wish to offload some codes. He's been doing it for over 5 years now, after taking over from another member (currently on week 342). Lately the number of codes he's getting has gone down, so I'm sure he would appreciate anything you don't want, as it must take a bit of time sorting it out each week (which he does, even if there aren't many codes).

Ill have a look when i get home, saves them going into my steam and never being played!

Soldato
So, next bundle incoming. Might keep it, don't have Kiwami 2 not Rome Imperator. The rest not sure about though. Anyone else knowing anything about the 2 bottom rows ? Darksiders and Crying Sun I heard about so know about those. :p

6EaSzTD.gif

Caporegime
Yeah, the last bundle I bought I think had Kiwami 1 in it. Something I wanted to try at the time but have never even downloaded. Not sure whether I should plump for this month to complete the Yakuza PC collection or just wait until I get Game Pass and play it via that. If they offer me up a $2 discount when I press pause, I'll take it. Otherwise another skip.

EDIT: They offered $4 off, so that's something like £7. DEAL!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom