Reinstall windows 10 online or offline account

Associate
Hi so it’s been a while I know offline I just set up with a name and reinstall what I want and online I put my email on and it resets everything as it was. I used to set up offline but somewhere along the line the last time when using I must have set up my email and it synced everything. So what do we use atm to reinstall?
Thanks

Soldato
Hi so it’s been a while I know offline I just set up with a name and reinstall what I want and online I put my email on and it resets everything as it was. I used to set up offline but somewhere along the line the last time when using I must have set up my email and it synced everything. So what do we use atm to reinstall?
Thanks
If you wish to sync everything then use your e mail account, if you dont then use the local account.

even if you create a local account its quite simple ti change later on down the line

Associate
OP
If you wish to sync everything then use your e mail account, if you dont then use the local account.

even if you create a local account its quite simple ti change later on down the line
Thanks for the reply I ended up using my email account

Back
Top Bottom