This Beautiful woman has alopecia and asked her boyfriend to shave her head

Soldato
Hey I dont know if its allowed to put face book videos on here but this is a very moving video
https://www.facebook.com/complex/videos/638365117076110

Him shaving his hair off just made it a tad worse, as she was doing bloody well keeping her emotions in until he did that....... But I hadn't heard about that condition till a few weeks ago. It must be so hard to deal with and x10 for a woman as there hair is sooo important to them..
1f622.png
1f622.png

Soldato
I'm sure the last time I saw this vid it was she was having cancer treatment so shaved her head. Taking it at purely face value it's a touching video but that being said I don't see the need to film and share it.

Soldato
Maybe they were filming to see the last time she had hair. Then he shaved his head and she wanted to share it with her friends to show how loyal he is?

I wonder how many guys here would shave their heads if their partner had some hair loss condition?

Soldato
Maybe they were filming to see the last time she had hair. Then he shaved his head and she wanted to share it with her friends to show how loyal he is?

I wonder how many guys here would shave their heads if their partner had some hair loss condition?
Assuming they aren’t balding or bald already ;)

Soldato
It's an incredibly moving thing to do.Shame it was uploaded to Facebook.

What could have been a personal, private moment composed of love and devotion now mainly looks like an attempt to gain plus points on social media.

Caporegime
Both are stupid though

I completely disagree, if my loved one was going through something like that (I haven't watched the video btw) then I would for sure be shaving my head off to at least show some intial support. It shows a lot of things. But were all different beings, and I suppose I'm quite emotional.

Caporegime
It's an incredibly moving thing to do.Shame it was uploaded to Facebook.

What could have been a personal, private moment composed of love and devotion now mainly looks like an attempt to gain plus points on social media.

What's wrong with sharing a nice moment when there's so much misery going on in the world?

Man of Honour
I'd have to grow some hair first.

But yes I'd shave my head in support. The problem is it doesn't mean much because hair means so little to me.

Back
Top Bottom