Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Tried looking back a few pages but can anyone remind me whats included in the new customer deal? paging.... @MissChief or if anyone recently used a code, what did you get :D

I have priced up a package with BT Sports and Sky Sports with the Broadband Superfast at £88pm, what is the discount on this with the code?

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
It will be 35% off the standard price, not the discounted price of any offers. I’m chasing new codes today for you guys.

OK, new codes expected on FRIDAY. Might also have some broadband only codes as well as broadband upgrade codes.

Last edited:
Soldato
It will be 35% off the standard price, not the discounted price of any offers. I’m chasing new codes today for you guys.

OK, new codes expected on FRIDAY. Might also have some broadband only codes as well as broadband
That code will likely have expired I'm afraid.

upgrade codes.

Awsome, Could I have a code please when you get them.

Soldato
Just wondering with the 35% off, is it just the Sky stuff or does it effect the addons as well? I assume it's 35% off of the Ultimate HD pack so does that mean Netflix works out cheaper? Does it also work on the Disney+ stuff too?

Caporegime
OP
@JUMPURS @Biz.Kid09 @Junglist @sunny007 I have codes!

Please send me a trust message (click trust, log in if necessary then click 'send a message' at the top, not leave me feedback.)
Please advise if you want TV and Broadband (35% discount), TV only (also 35% discount) or I also have Broadband upgrade codes if you have Sky TV already (£23 for FTTC inc line rental) as well as broadband only if you don't want TV (also £23pm).

I've also updated the first post.

Back
Top Bottom