Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
RS finally dropped to the price point I was willing to bite at.

8ErokYP.jpg
dzyW4ZH.jpg

Going from a 55 C9, the size difference is slightly underwhelming. I remember going from 40 to 55 and thinking it looked ridiculous :D

New unit and bring the centre away from the wall surely? Nice TV. Could fit a 77" in that space as the next upgrade.

Man of Honour
New unit and bring the centre away from the wall surely? Nice TV. Could fit a 77" in that space as the next upgrade.

Been looking for a new unit for years but never seen one I like

As for the 77, it would look a bit daft and we don’t sit far enough away, as much as I’d love to justify it

Edit - didn’t mean to make two posts. My bad

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Roll on November 18th :cool:

Screenshot_2020-10-05%20123949.jpg

And some other things that roll :cool:

PS4S_20201005_121646_1.jpg

Soldato
RS finally dropped to the price point I was willing to bite at.

8ErokYP.jpg
dzyW4ZH.jpg

Going from a 55 C9, the size difference is slightly underwhelming. I remember going from 40 to 55 and thinking it looked ridiculous :D

I too bit the bullet, but on the 55". I went from 50 to 55" so likewise it is minimal, but had a much bigger upgrade on picture quality (7 year old edge lit 1080p LCD to 4k OLED with HDR). Just need the new Xbox to go with it and I can pause consumerism for a fair bit of time.

Associate
Epico slapper!

Slap like now!

Nice basses. I love the colour on the blue one - can't remember what it's called. What are they?

The P is a DIY Bitsa sprayed with Shell Pink nitrocellulose lacquer for the old school vibe, with a vintage voiced pickup and flats for the old school thump. The Jazz is a Fender Player series in Tidepool, strung up with DR Hi-beams for epic slaps :p. Also just very versatile being a Jazz with modern Fender pickups.

Back
Top Bottom