• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I just don't get why they are still taking orders when they have 1000's of order that they cant fulfil as it is, wouldn't it make sense to try and get through the orders they have then start to take orders after that?!

Associate
I just don't get why they are still taking orders when they have 1000's of order that they cant fulfil as it is, wouldn't it make sense to try and get through the orders they have then start to take orders after that?!
Is it a sign OCUK aren’t as big of a player in the market as we’re lead to believe? Maybe they need the up front cash to try and secure big shipments. Other retailers don’t seem to have that problem though

Associate
Maybe increase buying power and to buffer against mass pre order cancellations?

Associate
I mean i'm all for recycling but don't hype up the same thing we already know.
I'd rather have radio silence than false hope.

This made my toes curl....

"Although we may not currently have the stock available to fulfill every order immediately, we are in the best possible position to acquire it before every other UK retailer. This means the only place to preorder right now is at Overclockers UK!"

Soldato
I'm out, I've cancelled my order for the TUF (none OC) ...the queue is so long and there are so many people waiting for cards (that one especially) that seem to have sold the one they had, I can help just a tiny little bit by releasing one card, so I have as I really don't need it. I can wait until there is real availability, perhaps next year or maybe AMD will surprise me, who knows but I also don't really want to have my money earning interest for someone else like that, it's just not the way it's 'supposed' to work, not for what seems increasingly likely to actually really truly be months and months rather than just weeks.

I really can't believe how many posts I have read by people who actually sold their only 'decent' card before the launch so now either have nothing or a potato to try and play with, I'm really glad I didn't do that myself.

Back
Top Bottom