*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Cant wait to play in a couple years when the full game is out, hopefully miss the spoilers till then, looks awesome.

Isn't this true of pretty much every game these days, including indie ones? CDPR at least have a good track record of providing value for money. I've personally paid £33.99 for this game, and if it provides me a slightly shorter Witcher 3 (like CDPR say) then it's pretty amazing value to me, even if I later pay another £20 per DLC or whatever they charge.

Associate

Might want to turn down the obnoxious song used in video but this has some really nice combat options shown, couple of months old but this video got me hyped, I've been critical of CDProjeck combat before but they were mostly constrained by source material, looks a lot of good choices in this now.

I like the idea of going with a vintage pistol and shotgun with some cyber glove powers.

At best this could be like playing a choose your own character Bladerunner world for 50 hours or so, looks like they might pull it off.

Soldato
Isn't this true of pretty much every game these days, including indie ones? CDPR at least have a good track record of providing value for money. I've personally paid £33.99 for this game, and if it provides me a slightly shorter Witcher 3 (like CDPR say) then it's pretty amazing value to me, even if I later pay another £20 per DLC or whatever they charge.

True, im sure the game will be huge and awesome, but im rubbish and remembering whats going on if i complete the main game then wait for a year or two for the expansion to come out. I loved the witcher 3 story and glad i waited for the complete story.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Might want to turn down the obnoxious song used in video but this has some really nice combat options shown, couple of months old but this video got me hyped, I've been critical of CDProjeck combat before but they were mostly constrained by source material, looks a lot of good choices in this now.

I like the idea of going with a vintage pistol and shotgun with some cyber glove powers.

At best this could be like playing a choose your own character Bladerunner world for 50 hours or so, looks like they might pull it off.
Lol. The music really is horrible. Who listens to crap like this for it to be popular enough to make it into trailer/game?

Associate
I just hope we are able to play the game on release day. I still have nightmares about rdr2 where I took a couple of days of work to play it and couldn’t even start the game.

ne0

ne0

Associate
I am so hyped for this game. I have a feeling it will launch with a myriad of major issues on PC like crashing, performance issues, etc. I really hope they manage a good launch on PC.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I have a gut feeling there will be no launch issues of note for PC and everyone will have a blast. The game is released digitally for STEAM and GOG etc and these are huge platforms that dedicate plenty of server bandwidth for the load. Can't see there being a big issue really and think this may just go down as one of the best game launches (and possibly game) for PC in a long time.

ne0

ne0

Associate
I have a gut feeling there will be no launch issues of note for PC and everyone will have a blast. The game is released digitally for STEAM and GOG etc and these are huge platforms that dedicate plenty of server bandwidth for the load. Can't see there being a big issue really and think this may just go down as one of the best game launches (and possibly game) for PC in a long time.

I hope you're right! CDPR know better than to destroy their reputation with a shoddy PC release...I hope.

Associate
Cant wait to play in a couple years when the full game is out, hopefully miss the spoilers till then, looks awesome.

lol ain’t that the truth. All the games that I played this year and 1-2 months after released all HDR patches, bug fixes and overall better experience. All useless when I have completed the games already and 100% them.

I just wait a month or 3 these days after launch.

Back
Top Bottom