• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
OMG111!!!1111 you ordered more then one console, what about little Timmy on the estate who won't be able to have one now because you tried to order two and his mum needed Klarna so badly for such an inexpensive item. I'm being ironic btw, just lolling at all the virtue signallers who had no grasp of the concept that orders wouldn't be fulfilled, so me ordering more than one wasn't such a stupid idea now... :p

Yawn. I just ordered one from the MS Store and that will likely be fulfilled no issue. I didn't have to make up a story of charity/poor people to cover scalping.

Has anyone had hands on with a working Series S yet?

Soldato
Yawn. I just ordered one from the MS Store and that will likely be fulfilled no issue. I didn't have to make up a story of charity/poor people to cover scalping.

Has anyone had hands on with a working Series S yet?
Nor did I, they're still all designated (bar one) to charity auctions and for added win, I get an epic tax write-off

Soldato
Not really Xb related sorry but has anyone had issues getting the 500 bonus points for switching their mobile search engine to bing? I followed the 6 very simple instructions but they wont go on.

Man of Honour
Sold some old pc components sat in the cupboard that paid for half of the X. Well, assuming the usual eBay issues don’t pop up. Amazing what’s laying around :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really Xb related sorry but has anyone had issues getting the 500 bonus points for switching their mobile search engine to bing? I followed the 6 very simple instructions but they wont go on.

Are you signed into your MS account on your phone's browser? And after that have you done a few searches? It should be sorted after that. You can also get an extra 12 points per day by using Edge on your phone.

Soldato
I just signed up to the points thing today so would be keen to do this as well

I got 500 bonus points for installing the bing app then adding a widget to my homepage and performing a search. That is different to the offer I'm struggling to activate though for changing search.

Are you signed into your MS account on your phone's browser? And after that have you done a few searches? It should be sorted after that. You can also get an extra 12 points per day by using Edge on your phone.

Yes I've tried a lot of things. Will leave it for now as it's not worth stressing over.

Last edited:
Soldato
I had to contact support to get those points added.

Thinking about it now, not sure why I bothered. It's effectively worth <50p. But I do like getting a free game with the points every once in a while.

Soldato
I've started doing the rewards stuff recently, although no way I'll achieve much with the 10k gamerscore thing; easiest thing to everyday is the rewards set using Edge, 50-10 minutes on desktop and mobile and you're usually good for 300 or so points a day.

Soldato
I think I know the answer but still double checking regards to below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Duty-...duty+black+ops+cold+war&qid=1601961338&sr=8-1

I'm assuming as it's digital but says Xbox one and Series X it is the current gen version and will also work on Series S ? Or is it the next gen version as well as current gen? Will the Xbox pick up I have Series S and download the next gen one?

No games for Xbox ever say Series S just One Series X but assuming when it stated Series X it covers Series S as well

Back
Top Bottom