US: TWD - World Beyond

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
No sure how I managed to get through the first three episodes but there’s no way I’ll be watching a fourth.

Switched off too. The large girl cannot maintain the lead very well and the acting is atrocious. Baffling show concept. Its as bad as the female Ghostbusters.

Caporegime
by now you'd think they would be able to get a big enough budget to do something decent, especially with how cheap CGI can be but they can't even get a decent idea going.

look at TWD how many seasons is it now like 16? I bet most people can't even remember 1 thing from every season because it's just a big bland boring mess that repeats itself season after season with a new bad guy

Soldato
Switched off too. The large girl cannot maintain the lead very well and the acting is atrocious. Baffling show concept. Its as bad as the female Ghostbusters.

Up to date and BBG (Big Black Girl) is not getting any better in the acting stakes :(

I'm still not sure who this is aimed at, it really is Kids and Zombies and nowhere near on par as Stranger Things.

But, it's Walking Dead, so i'll continue :)

Permabanned
by now you'd think they would be able to get a big enough budget to do something decent, especially with how cheap CGI can be but they can't even get a decent idea going.

look at TWD how many seasons is it now like 16? I bet most people can't even remember 1 thing from every season because it's just a big bland boring mess that repeats itself season after season with a new bad guy

By now you'd think fans of the series would have evolved and be yearning for something more, instead of tuning in to the same continuous crap as you describe every single season.

But until people get some standards and get over their obsession with the zombie apocalypse this gutter trash franchise will be forever on our screens.

Back
Top Bottom