Black Badges Chav?

Man of Honour
Title really, are black badges and emblems chav?

I can't decide if I should put black badges on my a45 or not. They certainly make it look more aggressive but I don't want it to look cheap.

Yes.

Is there anything more chav than wanting a badge that is more 'aggressive'?

Stuff the thread, OP asks crazy questions all the time.

You're not kidding, just had a look through. I don't think I have seen as many new threads to posts/content. There really should be a limit on this to stop the deluge of ridiculous questions. Possibly a troll account?

Soldato
Do people look at badges+designation, much now, anyway - they don't seem as distinctive as they did (eg ford, bmw's badge rework),
and frequently don't indicate car power - to wit Audi nomenclature. (ie. you can't determine reason why someone might not be overtaking )

Soldato
You can wear a tracksuit with out looking chavvy. I wear them 99% of the time because they are comfortable.

Sorry, I require clarity.

Do you wear a tracksuit 99% of the time (and you find them comfortable), or do you only find tracksuits comfortable 99% of the time you spend wearing them?

If it's the former, what do you wear the other 1% of your time (presumably your pajamas, or do you sleep in a tracksuit too)? If the latter, how much of you time do you estimate you spend wearing a tracksuit, and what do you do when you find yourself in those 1% situations where you think "I'm just not comfortable"?

Back
Top Bottom