Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Yep, saw it and had to have it. I don't have much interest in base spec cars, 5 series tend to be very light on features, I looked at a lot of them.

I mean this in a nice way, but for someone who seemed to be into older Jap cars / drifting etc not so long ago, that's quite a step up! This is about as unexpected as me buying a 7 series or an S Class :p

Caporegime
I mean this in a nice way, but for someone who seemed to be into older Jap cars / drifting etc not so long ago, that's quite a step up! This is about as unexpected as me buying a 7 series or an S Class :p

You can like both!

I like drift cars I can't afford AND luxury saloons I can't afford. :p

I think its unfair to call it a "step up" though, they are different things entirely. :)

I wonder what OcUK motors thinks my most unlikely purchase is... INB4 "something not ****" :D

Soldato
I still love old Jap scrap, just was getting bored of my Toyota putting plenty of fuel in it and not moving very fast. I wanted to get a Crown hybrid but I was put off by the hassle of importing, dvla delays with covid, the struggle selling these unusual imports, the not so fantastic economy, the foreign language infotainment that can't be changed. The total cost and hassle of ownership seems not to be miles apart from a tech laden car which still has a new car smell.

Man of Honour
The winning trajectory. Sort of.

I'm tempted to risk a return to a blue 3 series again next year. I mean it went so well last time didn't it?

Soldato
The winning trajectory. Sort of.

I'm tempted to risk a return to a blue 3 series again next year. I mean it went so well last time didn't it?

Do you not want to join my dream team and maybe think about an Allegro Vanden Plas? Or an MGB with an 1.8 NA diesel sherpa mod? Winnings to be won here.

Back
Top Bottom