Looking for a new table, but space is tight

Associate
As the title says, I'm looking for a new table but space is a little tight so I thought I would come here for some recommendations

My current table is:
Height - 30" (76cm)
Width - 47" (120cm)
Depth - 22" (56cm)

The width is fixed as I have no more space to go beyond that, but the height and depth are flexible. I have a Secret Labs Omega chair that I would like to slide under the table, even at least partway (currently can't do as my current table has huge drawers)

I'm looking for a table that will have a 32" and a 27" monitor on it (I know it's a squeeze). I'm also wanting to clamp the Elgato multi-mount to the table, can't do on my current table due to its design. I'm also looking to have my desktop PC (Corsair 750D Full Tower) under the table but raised off of the carpeted floor.

Some kind of multi-level table or corner L shaped table would work I think, but I am at a loss, so any help/advice or general pointing in direction of would be most welcome.

Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Don
The popular choice is a pair of Alex drawers from Ikea then an oak worktop cut to size and then bolted to the top of the drawers. It can be as custom as you want then

Associate
OP
Sadly, no space for drawers underneath as need to space for my chair and my tower. Thank you for the suggestion though, much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom