Motors YouTube Videos

Associate
Has anyone seen this?

I've been getting to the end of my tether with Tavarish content for a while now, but christ on a bike this show is awful. All they do is poorly emulate the old Top Gear formula, even as background noise I struggled.

Soldato
I've been getting to the end of my tether with Tavarish content for a while now, but christ on a bike this show is awful. All they do is poorly emulate the old Top Gear formula, even as background noise I struggled.
Ah you know I like it. I know it's cheesy as anything and proper top gear rip but badly but I had that level of expectation anyway haha

Associate
I think I lasted two videos before getting fed up with his constant "guys, guys, guys, guys" rubbish, it didn't take much to write him off when I discovered he's never finished anyth

I remember finding that tavarish from a forum because he was going to put a manual in a SL55, but like everything never did it. Guy is a joke.

Soldato
Pretty sure he got sacked from Jalopnik too. They've never admitted to it but there have been a few hints over time that alludes to it.

He also ran and was involved with media sites and clickfarms that were designed to do nothing but generate money from trashy, exaggerated and attention-grabbing political news (the kind that's designed to divide and inflame), which is reportedly where a fair chunk of his money came from.

He may still be involved with them but, when I found that out about a year ago, I just ceased watching and following him altogether.

There are several stories about it, BTW, and he has confirmed it himself.

Last edited:
Soldato
I bought a new car...

Then gave it more power of course.
Hah, good luck with this, and welcome to the world of oil dilution and blown engines. I hope you've got warranty. I'm surprised you bought a car without actually knowing what you've bought. It's a 3litre SDV6 :D you've also opted for a car with the smallest boot out of all the others you mentioned :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Hah, good luck with this, and welcome to the world of oil dilution and blown engines. I hope you've got warranty. I'm surprised you bought a car without actually knowing what you've bought. It's a 3litre SDV6 :D you've also opted for a car with the smallest boot out of all the others you mentioned :p
Ha I know it's the SDV6 and know there are some known things with it. Should be fine... just got to drive it like you stole it everywhere :D haha

Associate
He also ran and was involved with media sites and clickfarms that were designed to do nothing but generate money from trashy, exaggerated and attention-grabbing political news (the kind that's designed to divide and inflame), which is reportedly where a fair chunk of his money came from.

He may still be involved with them but, when I found that out about a year ago, I just ceased watching and following him altogether.

There are several stories about it, BTW, and he has confirmed it himself.

Hmm, wasn't aware of that. Seems like even more of a reason to avoid his content now!

Back
Top Bottom