*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Am I one of the few hiding from news and leaks? I'll be playing it at launch so don't want as little as possible spoiled now.

No, I do that too. I don’t get the people who want all of the information up front instead of experiencing it themselves. I’ve seen a couple of trailers and screenshots but not interested in the Night City Wire segments, YT videos, etc.

Same for most games, just want a general idea of what it’s about, what it looks like then I decide whether to buy.

Associate
The people who've been sucking up every bit of info right from the beginning have, shock horror, wound up being the people who are now whining it's going to be the biggest disappointment ever

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The people who've been sucking up every bit of info right from the beginning have, shock horror, wound up being the people who are now whining it's going to be the biggest disappointment ever

I am one of the people who have been reading, watching and listening to everything about this game for several years and have no posted anything negative whatsoever as far as my views go on the game? In fact the game has only looked better and better each reveal which is quite the change from the usual AAA titles that get a downgrade come release and then slowly get patched up to speed.

Even though I have seen almost everything released so far by CDPR, I am still not totally sure what the whole story is about or what you can and can't do so I guess this is a testament to all the stuff they are still keeping under wraps until the game is released so we can all find out.

The only things i have not looked at are stuff liked the leaked map from the other day.

Associate
I am one of the people who have been reading, watching and listening to everything about this game for several years and have no posted anything negative whatsoever as far as my views go on the game? In fact the game has only looked better and better each reveal which is quite the change from the usual AAA titles that get a downgrade come release and then slowly get patched up to speed.
I'm glad to hear that. I guess I've just been talking to a lot of Negative Nancy's

I still remember the first time I watched the personal responsibility trailer. Goosebumps
Amazing to think I've gone from barely in my 20s to almost 30 since the game was first announced. Actually unironically almost in tears thinking about getting to play it at last

Back
Top Bottom