• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
@EVH @Gibbo I know giving away a total of dispatched cards isn't something you can do but what are the chances that if we get a card delivered in the next week or two that it'll include the watchdogs code as I understand there was only 1000? Also, is that 1000 shared between 3080+3090 or separate?
Yes please this. Also has there been an official statement by OCUK on watchdogs legion and geforce now that I might have missed? I was under the impression that as long as we ordered in September that we would be getting free goodies, myself I ordered on launch day of the 3080 so would like to know more please :)

Associate
Guys you are all assuming that the TUF OC cards that arrived are also for some reason supposed to have went through the entire process and shipped same day, as a guarantee. I am not saying it's impossible for it to be done all in one day, I'm only saying it might not, wait for tomorrow in the morning, if by then it's not dispatched then we should really be asking questions, you guys are all getting pretty hectic in here no cap.

Associate
Yes please this. Also has there been an official statement by OCUK on watchdogs legion and geforce now that I might have missed? I was under the impression that as long as we ordered in September that we would be getting free goodies, myself I ordered on launch day of the 3080 so would like to know more please :)
Yeah same here, would be unfortunate to miss out due to product scarcity when it was advertised to us as a perk of buying when we purchased on launch day.

Associate
People really need to chill out with the attitudes. The amount of people posting on here is a tiny fraction of the number of cards ordered. For every person who posts in this thread there are probably dozens who will never post who have orders. Unless you are like 10 or less in queue its entirely possible every asus tuf OC went out today and you would never know it because your not low enough to know it until they send out queue updates.

Rup

Rup

Associate
Just got the TUF OC off a competitor, arriving Sat. Will cancel my order here, appalled that OCUK have so little shipments.

Associate
People really need to chill out with the attitudes. The amount of people posting on here is a tiny fraction of the number of cards ordered. For every person who posts in this thread there are probably dozens who will never post who have orders. Unless you are like 10 or less in queue its entirely possible every asus tuf OC went out today and you would never know it because your not low enough to know it until they send out queue updates.
We had at least 5 people under position 10 on this thread and no one got their card shipped.

Soldato
Just got the TUF OC off a competitor, arriving Sat. Will cancel my order here, appalled that OCUK have so little shipments.
I'd hold off until it actually delivers before cancelling!

I said it feels like a bit of a troll, not that you are trolling, maybe I should have elaborated how I'm jealous :D

Sorry dude! Yeah it seems there's just a handful available anywhere.

Associate

Just got this from somewhere else. Don't know if its the same at OC though.- "*Please note, the Watch Dogs Legion & GeForce Now Founders Bundle are valid on all orders that ship/ invoice on or before October 20th. Any orders shipping after this date will not be eligible for the bundle."

Associate
Just got this from somewhere else. Don't know if its the same at OC though.- "*Please note, the Watch Dogs Legion & GeForce Now Founders Bundle are valid on all orders that ship/ invoice on or before October 20th. Any orders shipping after this date will not be eligible for the bundle."
Thanks, that's interesting hopefully it's the same for OC as that would give us two more weeks to get our cards before it expires

Back
Top Bottom