• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Don
The buyers receiving their cards don't need to post, if someone does in fact receive their card but not post the people in line after theoretically get an email notifying them of their new position. As no-one has received such emails to my knowledge then one can assume nothing has been sent out.

Emails are sent out when more stock arrives I think?

Associate
I’ve just checked pre builds on OC website and it shows the strix as green (BTO) and the TUF selection as red (ordered). That’s the built to order range. I’d assume the strix is in stock for pre build. I’ve pre ordered the TUF myself.

Associate
I just browsed to a competitors site, saw a 2090 in stock, purchased it and recieved confirmation.

That gigabyte one? grats. I'm so tempted at this point to grab a 3090 to feed my need for instant gratification. But I can't justify 1500+ for barely any performance bump. Gonna suck it up and wait.

79 in Gaming x Trio queue. Hopefully should arrive this month.

Associate
That gigabyte one? grats. I'm so tempted at this point to grab a 3090 to feed my need for instant gratification. But I can't justify 1500+ for barely any performance bump. Gonna suck it up and wait.

79 in Gaming x Trio queue. Hopefully should arrive this month.

Yer the gigabyte
Sorry meant 3090

Associate
I have just been reading how someone working for some company supplied direct from MSI has been selling cards on the bay at twice the price. MSI have admitted it and said they will refund in full or you can have a partial refund of the amount above MRP!!

Back
Top Bottom