• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm really impressed with the PS5 internals. The giant fan and heatsink, that heatspreader and pipes that reach around to where the M.2 expansion slot is and the liquid metal. I also love that the side panels are easily removed to allow for customisation and dust removal. What a great piece of content!

Soldato
Hopefully iFixit will take a bit longer. Plus show everyone how to put it all back together! :D

Didn't look particularly difficult at all from what was shown, be interesting to see all the third party side covers now we have definite confirmation they are replaceable :)

Caporegime
So are these four holes in the M.2 bay for if you fit different sizes of cards? And the numbers the length of the cards? So 80mm, 60mm, 42mm and the other one are where your securing screw fits in accordance with length?

tyyBKE9.png

Soldato
Am I only one that thought the fan looked to small space wise and would clogg quickly?

Also yes it's a beast and so is that heatsink ha
Its a relatively huge fan that draws air in from both sides. Unlike most that just draw from one side. All air is sucked in through the front of the console and expelled out the rear.

Soldato
liquid metal tim!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom