• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Aorus cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I’m 10th in queue for the master, all up to 9th will be sorted due to my bad luck only 9 cards will come in and to top it off I will probably get an amended email with “sorry we messed up, you are actually 1000th in queue”

Associate
It will be interesting to know how many actually arrive :). I am the 66 for an Arous 3090 Xtreme. They have not been released yet, but it would be somehow good to see that the batches for the others Aorus are not just 10 units :).

Associate
I'm 11th in the queue for the 3080 Master. Really hope I don't get an unlucky email in a week's time saying I am now 1st in the queue :(

Soldato
It's not official - but it's all over discord groups and Reddit. Basically, a load of Eagles have been RMA'd due to the dodgy power connectors. Priority will be given to these customers. The fact that nobody has taken delivery of an eagle for well over a week and the date 30th November is being batted about (albeit, probably a worst-case scenario date), it really wouldn't surprise me if Gigabyte have found the issue, are now fixing it, resulting in a delay with these cards.

Edit: Turns out the new Eagles are coming with the new power connectors. But, there will be a significant backlog and most retailers have no ETA on future shipments of these cards. This isn't my information, just details I am reading from other forums/reddit.

US or UK based. both operate differently with UK tied closer to EU .

Gigabyte tend to get 3 versions of their cards out over lifespan . believe AORUS unit is direct onto PCB

Associate
OP
trying to work out how much cards would fit in a standard pallet... and since the card is thicker then most, bigger boxes :(

Don't think that'll matter honestly. Think it's all down to quantity available and silicone from nvidia. Don't think any particular retailer will get a full pallet of one specific card anytime soon

Associate
Just got my shipped notification! I ordered the 3080 Master at 2:34pm on the 17th, got 11th in the queue from OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom