Ted Lasso

SPG

SPG

Soldato
OK its on apple TV....

But this is a hidden gem, (its not really about UK football if your not a fan of football like myself)

Its clever, smart and brilliantly written it`s just lovely. Well acted and the casting is top notch. (give it at least 3 episodes to see how EVERYONE develops)

A solid 9.5 / 10

Last edited:
Associate
Yup, easily one of the best shows of the year. Especially this year. Clever, witty scripts with a host of great characters. Just a shame no one is going to be able to watch it!!

Caporegime
It took.me till episode 4/5 before I started to like it. It's very good characters, great writing. A little bit cliché and moralistic with a wholesome American undertone lol.

My favourite is Roy Kent.

Associate
Pushed through the first season, it had a good feel and some enjoyable moments, but it’s a football comedy and I couldn’t give a **** about football. So not interested in the second season.

Soldato
I'm probably a little slow, but I didn't realise until this season, Roy Kent is actually the (one of?) writer of the show.

I saw an interview with him where he said he’d been part of the writers room for the first series and once they’d finished writing it he thought he’d be perfect for Roy Kent so petitioned the producers for the role.

Back
Top Bottom