Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Yeah it just feels wrong using it. Swear about 80% of players in WZ are using it atm, every time you peek a corner there's 4 sniper glints :p

(I'm also using it mind you, can't beat 'em join 'em!)

Soldato
Yeah so stupid. How hard is it for them just to remove it from the game if they can't fix it right away ?

They have removed cars and helicopters when they were broke.

Wz not worth playing if circle goes towards open areas

Soldato
Yeah it just feels wrong using it. Swear about 80% of players in WZ are using it atm, every time you peek a corner there's 4 sniper glints :p

(I'm also using it mind you, can't beat 'em join 'em!)
I've only seen one person using the SPR in WArzone games i've been playing. Majority seem to be using an M4, Grau, RAM or Bruen. Basically anything AR / LMG long range

Soldato
All of a sudden, I'm bored to tears with this game.

Can't get into season six at all, whole thing suddenly feels tedious and repetitive, think it's run its course for me.

Soldato
"We currently have a patch being tested that has weapon tuning for the AS VAL and SP-R 208. Pending any unforeseen issues, we’ll release it as soon as possible"

Fingers crossed it will be today

Soldato
All of a sudden, I'm bored to tears with this game.

Can't get into season six at all, whole thing suddenly feels tedious and repetitive, think it's run its course for me.

Opening the new parts of the map I thought would really spice things up, but the Arena and train made no difference, I've really been near them. The subway I've not even tried yet. A new Map would work wonders I think. The early days when people were still leveling up weapons were great. It feels a bit bloated now and that if your opponent gets their gun it's very hard to avoid insta death. I'd like to see the cost of buying loadouts much increased and that the standard drops only give you weapons and not perks.

Soldato
Opening the new parts of the map I thought would really spice things up, but the Arena, the train made no difference, I've really been near them. The subway I've not even tried yet. A new Map would work wonders I think. The early days when people were still leveling up weapons were great. It feels a bit bloated now and that if your opponent gets the right gun it's very hard to avoid insta death. I'd like to see the cost of buying loadouts much increased and that the standard drops only give you weapons and not perks.

I'm a MP player rather than WZ. The new maps in the last couple of seasons haven't really interested me at all and they keep pushing them too hard with the playlists so you hardly ever get to play the older maps you know and love.

I've enjoyed playing up to full Battle pass and level 155 since season two and have Damascus too but it's just getting tedious now. Think I'll just pack it in and wait for Black Ops.

Associate
I've only seen one person using the SPR in WArzone games i've been playing. Majority seem to be using an M4, Grau, RAM or Bruen. Basically anything AR / LMG long range

You're in vastly different games than we are then lol. Mostly SPR/Kilo/Grau, with R9-0 or MP5 secondary is what we are seeing. Oddly, a few RPG's in the past few days too!

Associate
Have to agree, that the subway system is a damp squib. For some reason, I was (momentarily) imagining BF Metro levels of chaos and carnage! I've been down twice, first to have a nosey and the second time, to throw myself on the tracks just to see what happens :p

Back
Top Bottom