• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ampere RTX 3080 Owners Thread

Rup

Rup

Associate
And very few Tier 1 vendor cards in ROH too.
I really dont want to spend £700 + for a Zotac/Palit. They are more cheaply made and usually FUGLY!

Associate
while i wait (6 months?) for my TUF, does anyone want to wager if my Antec 'High Current Pro 1200W Modular '80 Plus Gold' Power Supply' will be up to the job? Or shall i while away the time saving up for a replacement. It used to do SLI when that was a thing and i've had no issues with it ever, so im assuming it will take a single 3080 OK?

Associate
Posting a little late as got mine last Thursday 1st Oct. Seems to be rock solid - no issues at all. Metro Exodus returns over 70FPS at 4K with everything cranked up, and Control looks stunning with the same settings, (not measured FPS there though).

AiEORrU.jpg
0tv1Pgv.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom