• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
People getting updated queue positions it'd be wonderful if you could make a new submission to the queue spreadsheet via the form, making sure to include the new "Queue Updated Date" as today so that I can work out how to display that data reasonably (I currently have zero clue how I'll do that).

Tried completing your form but it wont accept my order number as it begins with a four (OC4) rather than a 5.

Associate
I'm guessing as there are no further updates from Gibbo we can forget about any more cards shipping today, tomorrow or saturday?

Yesterday's Gigabyte shipment was never mentioned beforehand, so maybe some of the shipments are just turning up with no warning. So, probably no more shipments, but maybe a lorry full of Gigabyte or other AIB who hasn't warned OC just rolls up.

Soldato
Looks so good, enjoy!
Can I ask, how long is it from where it meets the I/O plate at the back of the case, to the front? I've read 32cm but not sure where that measures from. Currently worries I'll need to move a fan out of the way to fit it. I think I have maybe 32.5cm of space with a fan

Yeah it's 32cm.

Associate
Yesterday's Gigabyte shipment was never mentioned beforehand, so maybe some of the shipments are just turning up with no warning. So, probably no more shipments, but maybe a lorry full of Gigabyte or other AIB who hasn't warned OC just rolls up.
Yep, or maybe a plane full of MSI Gaming X Trio will land in OcUK backyard, that's what I'm praying for anyway :)

Associate
Honestly think you have to be daft pre ordering this card , it's clear Nvidia have no where near the stock to fulfill orders so all that's happening here is company earning interest on orders they can't fulfill. I was pretty daft also selling my titan Pascal 2 weeks ago lol

I always build pcs for myself and friends family through overclockers and this won't change due to the after sale support I've been given by gibbo and the company , but overclockers need to realise this situation is damaged there brand ... They are being slated in many groups channels discord and web ... Shame.
They are defo not doing themselves any favours by taking pre-orders still. Being greedy will only get them bad press. False promises and declarations of supremacy will get them more and the inevitable order cancellations when competitors actually have stock to list will only hurt them more both short term and long term. The supply issue isn't their fault and we get that but taking pre-orders that aren't expected untill 2021 (maybe) is just ridiculous!

This position queue will be how many days you will have to wait until get one hahahahahhahaa
If they don't get more than 7 in a week which they don't appear to then you may not be far off.

Here's hoping everybody gets their acts together and things get resolved quickly... we can hope hey :) - A week or 2 for me and i'll be getting off this train if its still not moving :(

Yep, or maybe a plane full of MSI Gaming X Trio will land in OcUK backyard, that's what I'm praying for anyway :)
A full plane of any with OCs name on it would be awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom