Car stolen overnight.

Soldato
That definitely sucks man, I'm guessing the police will do sweet FA.

Cops love catching burglars and car thieves, they make peoples lives an absolute misery and are usually working with/for OCGs which are involved in various other aspects of criminality.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Whelp from the video it looks like they know what they are doing and well practised very deliberate and calm - some of it suggests to me this was not at all random but I can't really see a vehicle like that being stolen to order.

Bit scary that if you had interrupted them, etc. it could have gone one of 2 ways either so prepared and organised they'd have simply disappeared or been very efficient at dealing with you physically to prevent you intervening.

Man of Honour
Dunno just seems a bit unusual - I'd have imagined it would be more stuff like exotics and stuff like Golf Rs and Audi Sportbacks, etc.

How is this not basically exactly like one of those? It's a 340bhp SUV and presumably appeals for all the same reasons as a 5 door Golf R does. The performance is broadly similar.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
That's terrible, sorry you had to experience this.

Am I seeing things or at 50s in is he holding a device with an aerial?

Soldato
My local police even contacted me not long after purchasing my 140 as they said it's a very highly targeted car (they took a few extra details from me, I guess in the hope of tracing it if ever recovered)

Man of Honour
How is this not basically exactly like one of those? It's a 340bhp SUV and presumably appeals for all the same reasons as a 5 door Golf R does. The performance is broadly similar.

I just find it a bit unusual to see what is so deliberate and practised effort to steal it - though looking at the lists seems stuff like the X6 and 3 series in general is quite high up there on the list of vehicles stolen to order - I'm surprised.

They've obviously done it before from all the measures they take such as sticking the seatbelt in.

Soldato
That is some tough viewing.

Hope everything gets sorted quickly and it doesn't cost too much distress. Thieving scumbags, makes me feel sick how easily they did it and it's not even my stuff. :mad:

Seriously, hope everything gets sorted for you ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom