• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
The biggest question still is at this rate many many maaaaaaaaaaany of us will be way beyond Game redemption period. So we getting compensated for the false notifications of it being honoured on ordering? What about paying next day, that clearly never happened, not to mention will we even be automatically added to next game redemption window? Or are we being slapped, hooked drowned and forgotten?

That is only about the redemption O-o. Not to mention shipping estimates, current rate, why no Tuf NON OC cards? Yadadadaaadada batman and so on. *finally cracked*

Associate
I originally ordered an MSI Gaming X Trio on an un-named site, at around 2:07 launch day. Later found out that it was a pre-order and the site had it listed as "expected December 31" so I sat in the live chat queue and asked them about it, they refused to give any information - I cancelled the order on the spot in hopes of pre-ordering one of the models due in October - took almost two weeks to receive my refund and place the new order 29/09 on Overclockers instead.

I feel like I shot myself in the foot by cancelling as it's possible that I would have received my card by now, but they wouldn't comment on the lead times or the expected date listed on their site.

I'm queue position 744 here and I will not be cancelling my pre-order this time...I also find it insane that the 2080ti / supers are still being sold at full price.

Potentially not, I have a pre order with a competitor (only as the OCUK site would not load on launch) and my order is at 14:04pm on launch day and I am 43rd in the queue.

They have zero MSI gaming X trios coming in until the 19th October now but expect 3 separate deliveries. If it is the same retailer I ordered 3 minutes before you and likely won't have my card for another 3-4 weeks based on current updates and shipments.

Associate
I can't believe that in 1 week I moved from 749 to 711... I hope next weeks the shipment will increase in more than a one pallet.

Associate
Hi Everyone, I have been following along with the tread, but had to say something today.

My first queue email listed below:

Thank you for your pre-order for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card.

You are currently in queue position 71

My updated email today:

Thank you for your pre-order for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order.

You are currently in queue position 65

Why have I only gone down 6 spaces and there was at least 8 cards dispatched ?

I'd like an answer to this too. I went from 44 to 38 for the same card. Something tells me they are sneaking in a few for pre-builts. Or maybe the staff are quietly inserting their own orders? Who knows? All they need to know is that we are watching, and we actually know how to count!

Associate
Hi Everyone, I have been following along with the tread, but had to say something today.

Thank you for your pre-order for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card.

My updated email today:

Thank you for your pre-order for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order.

Some people near the front went down by 8, I went down by 6. My guess is some cards are being applied elsewhere. Nothing we can do about that, as long as those numbers are kept lower than what goes out.

Associate
ive not said much in these threads, im reasonably patient as it is what it is . if OCUK have 1k of each card they would ship them out cant ship what they dont have just the way it goes. But i would appriciate something about the strix oc must have some info on shipments or deliveries some idea when they are coming im 12th in the queue and again dont mind waiting but almost £900 of my money gone and 0 info, even if its 'im aware people are seeking information about the strix ....ectect' i mean if they have sold them they should know something by now. thats my pennys worth im not calling or messaging as it wont help anything just curious

Associate
The actual number of TUF OC cards shipped out is no more than 7. The rest is cancellations.

Specially that one cancellation (actually return) in front of the queue.

So the current rate of TUF OC shipment is about a single card every 2 days.

Associate

My updated email today:

We don't know. We do know:
  • Some people had much higher numbers than they should've in the first email. They could have been added back in their correct position
  • Some people didn't get emails. They might have been missed the first time, but the bug now fixed and added back in.
We do know for sure that 8th in queue got a shipping notification, and I believe 9th has stated they have got a 1st in queue email.

Associate
according to the Gibbos last message, only OC'd versions of tha card have been shipped last night, it looks like AIBs do it on purpose, selling only powerful ( read more expensive cards first ) and then once market saturated non OC versions will appear, thats just like nv does with 3090 _ 3080 - 3070 and so on ... typical mannufacturers ********, that they produce oc and non oc equally :?

Associate
The actual number of TUF OC cards shipped out is no more than 7. The rest is cancellations.

Specially that one cancellation (actually return) in front of the queue.

So the current rate of TUF OC shipment is about a single card every 2 days.
Just gonna throw this out there. Are OCUK using cards in newbuilds instead of fulfilling pre-orders?

Back
Top Bottom