• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Un-Official Offical Queue Email Thread

Associate
Let’s be careful talking about competitors due to entire threads being taken down. But yes I don’t think any other company is handling this situation as well as OCUK is, they’re actually trying to keep us updated and for that, I’m greatly appreciative. Can’t be mad at them for Nvidia being a bunch of apes.

Associate
My que for the 3080 TUF was 658 but overclockers took two weeks to tell me and still have no idea what that actually meant so cancelled.

Just wait for the 28th were nvidia will suddenly spring into action and promises.

Associate
Yea I agree there’s a strategy behind all of this.. my prediction is stock levels will be more available just before AMD’s release

Associate
I did post my details earlier in the thread, I was position 15 in the official Q, ordered at 2.39pm

damn, yea that’s not surprising then. I know gibbo said it was an “OK” shipment this time rather than a small shipment. I wonder if that’s the difference between like, 24 units and 48 or 12 and 24, or what. I hope it ramps up soon, somehow I’m 864 in queue..

Associate
So just got an update on my queue position on an ASUS TUF OC - gone from 139 to 130. So just 9 cards in a week assuming there were no cancellations, this is gonna take a long time...

Associate
where to get an queue update from ? i wash shocked 6 days ago when my number was 1949 :( i want to check if there was any move from there

It was sent to my email address like the first one, I assume others will get a new update today. Not sure if one will still be sent if nothing has changed for that card or not though.

Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC
29/09/20 queue position 437
08/10/20 queue position 412

Looks like 16 Cancelations after SaintJimmy presuming he is also 3080 and not 3090

Associate
where to get an queue update from ? i wash shocked 6 days ago when my number was 1949 :( i want to check if there was any move from there

I think only the cards that have shipped have got updates (3080 ASUS TUF OC, 3080 Gigabyte Aorum Master, 3080 Gigabyte Gaming OC, 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC, 3080 MSI Ventus, 3090 ASUS TUF OC and 3090 MSI VENTUS). None for those of us without movement.

Associate
I think only the cards that have shipped have got updates (3080 ASUS TUF OC, 3080 Gigabyte Aorum Master, 3080 Gigabyte Gaming OC, 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC, 3080 MSI Ventus, 3090 ASUS TUF OC and 3090 MSI VENTUS). None for those of us without movement.

I ordered the msi and didn’t get an update oddly enough (not that I’m actually surprised). Idk I think I might cancel at this point. This is going to take forever, might be better off trying to get one that’s actually in stock after Navi drops. This is so ridiculous of Nvidia.

Associate
I ordered the msi and didn’t get an update oddly enough (not that I’m actually surprised). Idk I think I might cancel at this point. This is going to take forever, might be better off trying to get one that’s actually in stock after Navi drops. This is so ridiculous of Nvidia.

People have just started posting about getting that update now, looks like the number dropped by 50 for at least two people (which matches the queue position 47 we saw yesterday getting one shipped). So you might have just got/be about to get an email. Seems they are still working down the list.

Back
Top Bottom