The Expanse

Caporegime
She get's better as the show goes on. Guess gets more familiar with the character and the setting.
Indeed. Initially I hated Bobby, very stereotypical meathead soldier but she has become one of my favourite characters. Still only halfway through S4 and I agree it feels a bit different. I think it’s because they’re on a planet and there’s not much space ship action.

Soldato
Wonder what they’re going to do with Alex’s character?

will they replace the actor and leave it at that or have an off screen death and replace with another character?

Man of Honour
Something like 30 cases of sexual harassment brought against him, hard to see how they will keep him on the show really. Equally hard to see how they could replace him with another actor, I'm guessing he'll be killed off

Soldato
It's looking really good. I'm kind of interested what peoples response to this plot will be.

I am up to date on the novels. Despite what feels like as preferential treatment of the Belters by the author I have a hard time thinking of them as anything other than monsters, Nazi's in a sense. The later books in which they are gifted leadership in spite of the greatest war crime in human history was always odd for me. Although I can see it may have been necessary for plot reasons.

Now at first glance we seem to be getting a fairly true reflection of the books plot again, so I'm interested how this will be received.

Caporegime
It's looking really good. I'm kind of interested what peoples response to this plot will be.

I am up to date on the novels. Despite what feels like as preferential treatment of the Belters by the author I have a hard time thinking of them as anything other than monsters, Nazi's in a sense. The later books in which they are gifted leadership in spite of the greatest war crime in human history was always odd for me. Although I can see it may have been necessary for plot reasons.

Now at first glance we seem to be getting a fairly true reflection of the books plot again, so I'm interested how this will be received.

I'm not fully clued up on the books, but the Belters are always portrayed as put down, trodden on, second class citizens compared to Earthers or Martians. When that happens for a generation or longer things get....militant.

Back
Top Bottom