XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Soldato
Already done the £1 conversion before, so instead I purchased 12 months of EA play for £16, which will convert to 4 months I believe, when ea play is added to ultimate next month, taking my ultimate sub into 2022.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
What's the chances this will still be running come the 11th November? Should I just convert the two years I've got stacked or wait?

Associate
Purchased 2 years of Live and upgraded to Ultimate.

Can I remove my card right away or will that affect the free months for auto-renewal? Card expires this month so would fail anyway in 2023! :D

Associate
FOr clairty guys (my first post, be patient lol) i did the game pass for £1 last year, let everything expire, i've just brought gold again, if i buy one month of ultimate at £10.99 will thatconvert my whole year (or however much i decide to pile on before taking on gpu)?
Thanks in advance guys, pee'd my right off when it ran out.....need my forza fix!!!

Associate
FOr clairty guys (my first post, be patient lol) i did the game pass for £1 last year, let everything expire, i've just brought gold again, if i buy one month of ultimate at £10.99 will thatconvert my whole year (or however much i decide to pile on before taking on gpu)?
Thanks in advance guys, pee'd my right off when it ran out.....need my forza fix!!!
Yes if you dont have a current game pass sub and then sign up (regardless of if its £1 or £10.99) it will convert all your current gold to game pass (up to 36months).

Side note if you stack make sure you dont agree to the extra month for free as if you stack 3 years then take the extra month you cant convert it to GPU as it will be over the max .

Associate
Yes if you dont have a current game pass sub and then sign up (regardless of if its £1 or £10.99) it will convert all your current gold to game pass (up to 36months).

Side note if you stack make sure you dont agree to the extra month for free as if you stack 3 years then take the extra month you cant convert it to GPU as it will be over the max .

Rocking, cheers my man, thanks for the quick response. !!

Soldato
Don't think I'm eligible for the £1 hack, but because I went to MS Ignite (virtual) they've offered attendees access to their eCompany Store.

I get $5 off as well, so works out around £65, I think. Seems like a no brainer, right?

cAhsyLu.png

Soldato
Do you have an active gamepass subscription?

If not just buy 12 months gold (UK is £40 at CD Keys if you don't want to go the Brazil route) and then buy a months Ultimate at £10.99, still works out cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom