Epic Games Store now open!

Caporegime
OP
Well I think Hell is about to freeze over. :p 3 days to go until my 2x £10 vouchers expire. So I'm thinking Hades for a fiver and Control UE for £15... Managed to hold out for almost 2 years. :p

Man of Honour
Well I think Hell is about to freeze over. :p 3 days to go until my 2x £10 vouchers expire. So I'm thinking Hades for a fiver and Control UE for £15... Managed to hold out for almost 2 years. :p

Yeah Hades for a fiver is tempting me too. Already got and completed Control UE, was really good.

Associate
Ghostbuster Remastered is currently free!

Talk about a fantastic game for Halloween, I have the original on Steam and completed it, many consider it the real Ghostbusters 3 storyline as many of the original actors are in it including the dear departed Harold Ramis.

Makes this game a real cultural treasure trove, well worth getting for Ghostbusters fans.

Associate
They're giving away Pillars of Eternity Def Ed and Tyranny Gold Ed right now - pretty nice freebies before the 15 days have even started.

POE is like an old school Baldur's gate style game, was playing it on EA access for a bit I think, very nice to have it totally free as the definitive edition from Epic.

Associate
I could perhaps see AC: Origins being included and I'd be more than okay with that. Otherwise I suspect there will be some repeats but can't really grumble with free games.

Back
Top Bottom