** EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM: CYBER MONDAY 8 PACK ELITE TIER FORUM ONLY DEAL!! **

Associate
Gibbo or 8 pack would one of yous be able to help me out I took my water cooling loop apart today and was going to use the cooler that came with the bundle but it seems that I have not been sent the screws to mount the fans to the radiator and I also seem to be missing the inserts for the water pump.

I would have used the screws of my old radiator but they seem to be a different thread

Soldato
Epic necro :D the time has come to think about retiring this from my gaming pc.......it's been a fantastic machine but it's going to be 5 years old and I think I fancy a zen3 5800x with 32gb (possible black Friday bundle????)
Anyway. The cooler which came with this bundle has been nothing short of great and given the zen3 does not come with a cooler..... (And is only 105w) this cooler should smash it.
I have never seen a modern AMD CPU in the flesh.... Will this cooler fit? If so does it need any specific bits and do overclockers sell such a kit ?

Many thanks
Mike

Soldato
Gibbo or 8 pack would one of yous be able to help me out I took my water cooling loop apart today and was going to use the cooler that came with the bundle but it seems that I have not been sent the screws to mount the fans to the radiator and I also seem to be missing the inserts for the water pump.

I would have used the screws of my old radiator but they seem to be a different thread
I would post in the Customer Service section of the forum

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/community/ocuk-customer-service.116/

Associate
Epic necro :D the time has come to think about retiring this from my gaming pc.......it's been a fantastic machine but it's going to be 5 years old and I think I fancy a zen3 5800x with 32gb (possible black Friday bundle????)
Anyway. The cooler which came with this bundle has been nothing short of great and given the zen3 does not come with a cooler..... (And is only 105w) this cooler should smash it.
I have never seen a modern AMD CPU in the flesh.... Will this cooler fit? If so does it need any specific bits and do overclockers sell such a kit ?

Many thanks
Mike
Simple: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/asetek-240mm-asetek-570lxl-aio.18855548/

Soldato

Many thanks
Mike
You'll maybe need an AM4 bracket for it. £4 from OCUK

Soldato

Many thanks
Mike

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asetek-premium-retention-kit-amd-am4-35-150-1000015-hs-04d-as.html

This one

Soldato
Hi

Does anyone know if any hydro AM4 mounting bracket will fit the asetek cooler? I have the one linked above on order but it is.still not picked yet and will be 2nd class post. My new gear will arrive on the 27th I would hate the lack of mounting clip to scupper my build!.

Associate
Soldato
Thanks for the reply. That IS the one I ordered however I have all the bits I need except the bracket and that was sitting at unprocessed and postage wasn2nd class so I wanted to order another with next day delivery.

Back
Top Bottom