Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Picked up one of these yesterday. 208 GT Line in Vertigo Blue. Cracking little thing to drive, little engine performs well and it’s packed with kit as standard. Interior in particular is a very nice place to sit.

2-B91-A6-ED-6668-4-ADA-BA2-E-57326-D7-F01-AB.jpg

Caporegime
@Raymond Lin @mrk are you free to give this guy some photography tips? My eyes and brain hurt. :p

Nice colour, I assume, I can't really tell because of the post processing hurting my eyes. If you step back you might be able to get the whole car in the picture. ;)

Soldato
:p:D
Never seen that car before, looks pretty cool

What's the engine some kind of 1 litre turbo? :p

The new 208 comes in two petrol versions, both 1.2 3 cylinders, either 100bhp or 130 bhp. The 130 bhp can only be had in an EAT8 auto gearbox. Mine is the 100bhp version and although its not that quick on paper it seems quicker on the road and is a lot of fun to drive. Despite being bigger than the previous 208, its a lot lighter which probably helps.

@Raymond Lin @mrk
Nice colour, I assume, I can't really tell because of the post processing hurting my eyes. If you step back you might be able to get the whole car in the picture. ;)

It's Blue m8 :D:D:D:p:p:p:D:D:D

Soldato
Picked up one of these yesterday. 208 GT Line in Vertigo Blue. Cracking little thing to drive, little engine performs well and it’s packed with kit as standard. Interior in particular is a very nice place to sit.

2-B91-A6-ED-6668-4-ADA-BA2-E-57326-D7-F01-AB.jpg

Turn down the high contrast tone mapping HDR - less is more !!!
Just because the slider goes up to 100 doesn’t mean you should set it that high :p

@Raymond Lin @mrk are you free to give this guy some photography tips? My eyes and brain hurt. :p

Yeah, no photographer would recommend using those settings. It’s like a rewind back to 2004 when it was ‘cool’ to ramp up the tone contrast settings.

Caporegime
Word is that the hot version will be EV.
That would be a decent option IMO. Assuming the performance would be similar to say a Fiesta ST and around 180~ mile range that would easily do as a 2nd car that the wife could run around in.

Always thought the 208 GT Line looked great.

Doesn’t need to be massively faster than the existing e-208 GT, maybe 1.5s off the 0-62 and a bit more top end. The rest of the changes should be to braking, suspension and trim.

Last edited:
Soldato
I stand by IPACE in the flesh looks incredible if on 22" and with air to park lower.

Ah you have seen the updates on that front. XF just got the same but the 4 cylinder only isnt great.

Atleast they didn't give it beaver teeth :D
How's about black wheels :p dat gap

xv8AHjd.jpg

The back end is a bit boxy but other than that they look great in the flesh and a lovely place to be inside imo.

Back
Top Bottom