The Haunting of Bly Manor | Netflix

Caporegime
Liking the first one (three episodes left) but it's becoming a bit grating, like with most horrors, all the ghosts do is **** tease scare!

99% of ghost activity is ghosting foreplay.

Caporegime
First season was about as scary as a purring Kitten, all the ghost **** was just slight glimpses or stuff in the background mainly. Seen scarier stuff after i've taken a dump.

Man of Honour
Have watched one episode.

The British accents / ‘over-acting’ was really grating for the first half of the episode. Picked up towards the end but seems a generic spooky set up so far, which is a little underwhelming.

Associate
Don't think this is anywhere near as good as series 1. There's something missing. Again, seeing lots of ghostly figures, and a couple of "jump" moments but there's just something missing. I'll carry on to watch, and I'd eveb suggest its worth a watch but the first had so many different sub plots / twists I don't see this being similar calibre.

Soldato
Noped out after the first episode, its just cheap. based in England but not actually in England, no kettle, no gravy on the "bangers and mash" yet a grilled tomato :confused: annoying fake accents, over the top ye olde English mannerisms that a 5 yr old could figure out what the angle they are going with the children.

Most of that will not matter to any other part of the world no doubt but its jarred me enough to write this :D The first one was clever and subtle, this is just run of the mill horror. (going off the 1st episode)

Soldato
I've watched first three episodes, I've enjoyed it thus far

It's not as good as hill House so far though,still worth watching though. Going to try watch more tonight

Back
Top Bottom