FIFA 21

Soldato
Enjoying this right now. Chipping the goalie seems a lot easier this year, reminds me of 13.
Also found a cheaper klostermann/upamecano equivalent, mukielie on 7chem. 6ft2 with pace and strength paired with konate.

If anyone is looking some cheap starters the Brazilian CSL players work wonders. Tix, talisca and paulinho for around 10k.

Soldato
Had a free OTW pre-order pack waiting in the store, opened it and got OTW Allan. Didn't even realise we got one.. it's untradeable but with Everton's form I'm not complaining, just half asleep and not sure what's going on!
Damn I missed out on this I thought so too but turns out had to pre order before August

Soldato
50k from placement matches has done me well. Managed to climb all the way to Div 2 using this team. Willian and bellerin until the last match instead on the right. Have 150k but dont see any glaring ulgrades right now.
jib2lqA.jpg

Don
OP
Damn I missed out on this I thought so too but turns out had to pre order before August

Milky couldn't wait to get his pre order in!

Nice team @Jony27, played against Talisca yesterday and he was difficult to stop. I might create the team and see how it plays. Might go for the new Leeds lad Raphinha at RM. Do you play 451? I remember it being very attacking in 20 and left the one CM really exposed at times.

Soldato

Nice team @Jony27, played against Talisca yesterday and he was difficult to stop. I might create the team and see how it plays. Might go for the new Leeds lad Raphinha at RM. Do you play 451? I remember it being very attacking in 20 and left the one CM really exposed at times.
Its pretty cheap so you'll not lose much if it doesnt click.
I have 4 formations setup. 352, 4231, 41212-2 and 433-4 depending on how the opponent is setup. I mainly start with 4231.

Associate

I built a Brazil team just to get Talisca in he is really good. Great thing about Brazil team is it’s cheap and pretty much everyone is 4* 4*

Soldato
Anyone else struggling with through balls? They seem much less effective this year, or i'm not holding triangle down long enough to get enough power on it compared to fifa 20.

Soldato
Anyone else struggling with through balls? They seem much less effective this year, or i'm not holding triangle down long enough to get enough power on it compared to fifa 20.

You do have to power them up a bit more than 20, but I’m finding them really effective in the final third. Just make sure there’s a good clear pass and use LB and pass to get the player running first

Back
Top Bottom