The Boys (Amazon Prime)

Associate
so I wonder if stormfront can regen that amount of damage, and if she can, will she still be sane, or total mad from the pain ?
what about the boy,is he more powerful than his dad given what he did ?
and could neuman be stormfront daughter, after all stormfront disappeared for what 30-40 years more than enough time to raise a kid.

Associate
Wasn't expecting the episode to turn out like that.

Loved the "now, remember what I told you" moment :D

Was fairly obvious the guy's head was going to explode at the end but I did not expect the culprit to be her!

Soldato
Absolutely incredible episode. That ending was incredible!

I also didn't expect it to be the congresswoman but I'm glad she'll be (hopefully) a longterm character in S3.

Was fully expecting Kimiko to speak for the first time during the stand-off with Stormfront, but sadly didn't happen!
Same. What a fight though lol

Associate
Just seen the last episode, it did a decent job of tying up the slightly disjointed series.

I have to give myself some credit, in a prior post I even predicted the exact dialogue Butcher used in a scene I also predicted:

I was slightly off, but getting the dialogue right was pretty good, though I think it shows how almost a cliche Butcher is, though I still like the character overall.

Soldato
NO!!! You all told me to wait until all episodes were released and now you wont stop talking about it. Do you know how hard it has been to not start watching it?

Oh there are all out.

Soldato
Season Review - A terrible start but the last 2 episodes were very good. Sadly I think they'd have lost some viewers due to the crap Ep1-3 start-up and that's just a huge mistake from amazon. The series should have been a single release so that people dis-heartened by the lack-lustre start could blitz through to the good bits instead of being forced to wait a month before the good stuff.

One oddity regarding the end of Ep7 vs the end of Ep8 -

So we find out it's the Congresswoman doing the head popping in Ep8 and we see her eyes have a glassy effect when she's doing it, yet during the chaos of Ep7 when heads were popping how did no=-one see her eyes go glassy for the first kill, and then the CIA lady not see the eyes of the same Congresswoman that she was physically holding, going glassy with every head pop?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I guess it should have been obvious really that it was her, but I never connected her unlikely survival at a hearing meant to expose Vought to her being the head popper, suppose the chaos of that right at the end of an episode, the sort-of red herring that was the church did the job and her being centre-stage of the movement against Vought made it difficult to point a finger at her.

Anyway, considering it was her, I don't know what the motivation was for all of her actions, like i'm pretty sure she want's to be president or has some vendetta against Vought (probably just Edgar honestly, but it could be genuine)... but beyond that, I'd probably have to expend some amount of time figuring it out, I think I'll just wait until some youtuber or redditor figures it out.

Also to add, the first episode when she popped Raynor, I guess the warning must have been about her, so maybe it is Edgar?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom