*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
A few weeks of working saturdays is honestly nothing, and the deal they got for doing so massively outweighs losing a couple of saturdays

Absolutely, but if what was originally reported turned out to be true it would be a different matter. Schreier should admit he didn't investigate this thoroughly enough before running wild with it.

Even the employees are saying the journalist are being idiots.

Besides Schreier, I'm assuming everyone else just went with what he said, the irony.

Associate
I already did then I realised hope he doesnt start popping up on my suggested videos now :mad:

If I ever do then I'll either go into the youtube history and clear it so I'm not recommended videos that I'm not into (I also often open videos in an incognito tab to not mess up my suggested algorithm, haha) ... or if it's a channel I think is just terrible, then I'll wait for one to pop up and do the ol' "don't recommend me videos from this channel" option.

Soldato
I got this game mixed up with Watch Dogs legion,however they're both a list upcoming games that we like they'll struggle on even a 3080 when maxed

I can't remember where it was found but I'm sure the full requirements are out and 4k ultra with ray tracing recommend is a 3080.

We need more horsepower ! (Or you could just turn down some settings, yeah... Nah...)

Man of Honour
I got this game mixed up with Watch Dogs legion,however they're both a list upcoming games that we like they'll struggle on even a 3080 when maxed

I can't remember where it was found but I'm sure the full requirements are out and 4k ultra with ray tracing recommend is a 3080.

We need more horsepower ! (Or you could just turn down some settings, yeah... Nah...)

Legion will be poorly optimised, it's the way with WD games. I have yet to see confirmed 4K specs for 2077 though? I have no doubt that even a 2080 will run 4K no problem thanks to DLSS 2.0.

Soldato
I can tell you which game I'm going to play next that I won't finish....Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm sure it will be amazing for the first 12-18hrs or so, then the usual boredom will set in that seems to happen with ALL open world type RPG games. I've never been able to complete any of them, none. I always find you reach a point in them when you've basically seen and done everything there is to see & do and they just become a relentless grind of side quests.

Pij

Pij

Associate
AHH it was watch dogs legion. Yeah ultra settings, 3080, might be wise to see if the 20gig actually does help it.

Same happened with the first Watchdog game, I got it free with my 780ti, it was a stuttery mess until it was patched, it would just use all the vram.

Associate
I can tell you which game I'm going to play next that I won't finish....Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm sure it will be amazing for the first 12-18hrs or so, then the usual boredom will set in that seems to happen with ALL open world type RPG games. I've never been able to complete any of them, none. I always find you reach a point in them when you've basically seen and done everything there is to see & do and they just become a relentless grind of side quests.

Even The Witcher 3? I can't understand how anyone wouldn't want to see that through to the end!!!

Associate
Even The Witcher 3? I can't understand how anyone wouldn't want to see that through to the end!!!
I made the same mistake with The Witcher 3 as I did with The Witcher 2
Did a full replay of the previous games in the run-up to launch, then when the game actually came out I was so burnt out on Witcher stuff I lost interest and never actually played it until many years later

Associate
I made the same mistake with The Witcher 3 as I did with The Witcher 2
Did a full replay of the previous games in the run-up to launch, then when the game actually came out I was so burnt out on Witcher stuff I lost interest and never actually played it until many years later

I tried to play through Witcher 1 recently after watching the show and figuring a replay now might be good (as whenever I played it the first time I think I had no idea who anyone was or what was going on) ... I think I managed to get more than half way through but even that kinda burned me out, not sure why, and then I ended up getting into something else and don't really want to try and pick up where I left off.

Associate
I tried to play through Witcher 1 recently after watching the show and figuring a replay now might be good (as whenever I played it the first time I think I had no idea who anyone was or what was going on) ... I think I managed to get more than half way through but even that kinda burned me out, not sure why, and then I ended up getting into something else and don't really want to try and pick up where I left off.
If any game could do with a remake. I still enjoyed 1 the most in terms of the story, setting and pacing but god did the visuals and comments age like ****

Soldato
This better not bore the pants off me like Witcher 3 did. Such a yawn fest and I've reinstalled it time after time to give it another go. I love open world games, but for some reason Witcher 3 I hated.

What part did you get up to? I know a lot of people gave up before leaving the starting area as there isn't much going on during that time.

As for Cyberpunk, people crying about a tiny window of crunch time is just media grab, it's MUCH better than Witcher 3's crunch time so I'm glad the delays paid off in that respect. I'm very excited for the release! I just hope my Asus Strix 3090 OC arrives before the game :D

Back
Top Bottom