Black Badges Chav?

Soldato
To make them work less I guess :p

You can fail an MOT with them. If the tester decides it's not emitting enough light anymore.
They used to be all the rate on 'barry' cars. Guess PCP has just made other cars Barry able. I quite like those colours though, one of my neighbours friends has a wing like that, but on an A35. If I knew the kid is take the ****:D (I still might next time I see him).

Associate
Not sure they really make it look any worse, but that could be because it's already a lost cause, or not.
Realistically though it's your car, do what you want to it...

Soldato
Nothing will ever overtake BMW as the chavmobile of choice. Audi came close briefly, but they seem to be sharing their segment with Merc now, so BMW is extending its lead again. At least that's the case in my area.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
They overtook a long time ago. :p

Still haven't caught up with Audi though.
I have had quite a few BMW’s including one as our family car now, but no brand will ever overtake them as king chav (agreed with cookeh) I don’t think. In the early 00s Subaru made a good go of it with crappy Japanese import Imprezas but bmw has remained the staple.

When I was a bit younger it was the E36, then the E46 and now the E90 and lately the early F cars. It’ll continue forever :p

Soldato
But the old Impreza are modern classics now and attract a different crowd.

Where as those old BMWs are still mostly driven by imbercils :D

Back
Top Bottom