• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA 3080

Associate
image0.jpg

Over clockers was one of the tabs open on the 17th but it never loaded for me, had constant errors, I wanted a FE but went with the Ultra and it arrived this week.

Could you please share what queue number you were and do this arrive this week? I'm 92 and hoping the shipment next week includes me

Associate
What's your job got to do anything? Check yourself, if you care that much about it you probably come across as a tit to people. How would a supplier know/care what job you do.

Yeah i'm sorry I mentioned my profession while also mentioning what time I have for something like this, Assuming someone 'cares so much they come across as a tit' is a wild accusation, you've literally made like 3 strawmen arguements for nothing, on a thread about EVGA shipments... dick move

Soldato
Yeah i'm sorry I mentioned my profession while also mentioning what time I have for something like this, Assuming someone 'cares so much they come across as a tit' is a wild accusation, you've literally made like 3 strawmen arguements for nothing, on a thread about EVGA shipments... dick move
People that care that much about position or status invariably do so for the wrong reasons. The fact you write about it for pity about a graphics card on a forum makes me put money on that you are a tit IRL.

Associate
Do you know who the distributor is? I can ask him specific details then
Key Facts
  • OcUK is not an EVGA direct customer, there fore they have to get stock from distributors.
  • OcUK said in an email EVGA were only selling to USA distributors (I know this to be untrue).
  • EVGA lists it's UK distributors on its site.
  • I managed to get in contact with both UK distributors (exertis and vip-computers)
  • Exertis is expecting an EVGA shipment by THE END OF THIS MONTH (I didn't push for details sorry).
  • Vip-Computers only supplies PSU's from EVGA at the moment but they don't think they'll get any 3000 cards untill 2021 and when they do the stock will be pre-allocated to retailers.

I am assuming they get stock from uk distributiors but they are owned by caseking who are German so.....

Associate
Not sure you'll ever get a response to that question dude. Look at the picture a bit more carefully.
Yeah I can see where he got it from due to the mask, I'm 92 on that same site for the same card which is why I was curious of his position before his card came. They've been getting shipments weekly over there.

Associate
Yeah I can see where he got it from due to the mask, I'm 92 on that same site for the same card which is why I was curious of his position before his card came. They've been getting shipments weekly over there.

Well if its the place I'm in the queue for they only got what 20 EVGA cards over the last two weeks according to the queue amount that dropped I'm at 100 and already decided if I don;t get one in the next delivery next week i'm just going to cancel, would rather have the 700 quid plus sitting in my account than some other wallys. I will just wait till they sort the stock out next year or look at what AMD are showing up with. The valuable lesson I have learn't from this, is a: never trust nvidia b: never trust ocuk

Associate
Well if its the place I'm in the queue for they only got what 20 EVGA cards over the last two weeks according to the queue amount that dropped I'm at 100 and already decided if I don;t get one in the next delivery next week i'm just going to cancel, would rather have the 700 quid plus sitting in my account than some other wallys. I will just wait till they sort the stock out next year or look at what AMD are showing up with. The valuable lesson I have learn't from this, is a: never trust nvidia b: never trust ocuk

Cannot argue with this. I'm at position 12 for my card at OCUK

Associate
Europe is getting left in the dark with Evga. There has been no movement in the step up queue here at all but North America they started to getting notifications of step 2 about 3 days after it opened.

Back
Top Bottom