• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

inno3D x4 chill 3080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Anyone had one? Haven't had any news at all on them. Don't even know if they're guna arrive faulty cause of the issues this series seem to have out the box

Associate
Not heard any issues with them tbh? I've ordered the same model, emailing Inno supposedly a shipment was arriving shortly to the UK, but that email was about 2 weeks ago so who knows. Theres been a few reviews on youtube but again seems hard to find much info.

What queue position you at? I'm 47

Last edited:
Associate
22 I believe
Could get lucky if a shipment comes in then.... hopefully if any do arrive it's a decent amount. Seems that it's one of the least popular cards that OC are stocking too.

Also if anybody else has ordered the same card and have any information then please post... or join the Inno x4 crew

Last edited:
Associate
I've ordered the X3 and I'm 48th in the queue for Overclockers.

However, I have no information about anything.

However, the X3 has been nominated to be one of the best 3080's in Asia which is super nice and they released a video on twitter showing the back the info and what's on them (caps and such)

I also have exclusive info that the card does well in Overclocking and is a solid 3080 (from someone I messaged on Reddit.)

Associate
I've ordered the X3 and I'm 48th in the queue for Overclockers.

However, I have no information about anything.

However, the X3 has been nominated to be one of the best 3080's in Asia which is super nice and they released a video on twitter showing the back the info and what's on them (caps and such)

I also have exclusive info that the card does well in Overclocking and is a solid 3080 (from someone I messaged on Reddit.)
Welcome to the Inno crew... No information at all

Associate
Welcome to the Inno crew... No information at all

I'm working on it.
Emailed Inno3D 2 days ago, emailed Overclockers personally to see if we could get ANY information
Tweeted inno and some other companies as well. They are keeping silent. I am trying my best to get down to it. But I guess it's what we get when it's a Asia based card

Associate
I'm working on it.
Emailed Inno3D 2 days ago, emailed Overclockers personally to see if we could get ANY information
Tweeted inno and some other companies as well. They are keeping silent. I am trying my best to get down to it. But I guess it's what we get when it's a Asia based card
I got an email off Inno about 2 weeks back saying a shipment is due soon but apart from that nothing.

Who or where this shipment is going not a clue.

Associate
Large shipment of all types of INNO cards due later this week next week so ETA more towards end of the month depending on when OC get them. Fingers crossed all that it's a decent amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom