Ever had a dream so vivid it bothers you for a few days?

Soldato
Had a dream while napping with my wee one 3 days ago. In it i was living in a downstairs flat and 2 Jamaican blokes came to the gate and said they were looking for someone who was renting a flat and he owed the government money (lol). I said i'm not the person in question and own my flat (i actually own a 2nd story top flat irl) One guys keeps saying 'hes lying' and i got angry and said come in i got the deed and I.D.
When they came in the other one said "see hes got wedding pics and a kid" after seeing the toys etc.. Then all of a sudden the pretence dropped and another bloke this time a white guy who sounded very 'Tottenhamish' appeared suddenly and said 'we only want valuables and stuff we can sell' He had a PS4 in his hand.

I woke up almost deliberately like i knew it was a dream and checked for my daughter etc.. but can't get this dream out of my mind, i rarely ever remember dreams but can remember this from start to finish.. even the accents and hairstyles. Ever had one of those?

Capodecina
Soldato
I had a dream about an Egyptian goddess, it was very vivid and I wrote the whole thing down afterwards. I also had a dream that I was part of a satanic sex magick ritual, which I also wrote down. Both very vivid, the latter of which gave me a premonition of my own death.

Man of Honour
I have quite a lot of vivid dreams - that I couldn't even begin to imagine conscious.

The only one that has bothered me for a few days though involved a child losing their mother - not going to elaborate as it was really sad and will really mess with you if of a sensitive disposition - even though just a dream it took me a few days to shake off.

Soldato
I always have loads of random dreams, some i dream more than once (even ones from years ago) but the one that stuck with me for years happened when I was 9.

I don't remember the start of it just that my dad and I were walking around this old white house that was so run down the paint was peeling off the walls and the wooden doors etc were falling apart. I think we were looking for someone and so kept going up each flight of stairs. On each level though there were druggies getting high on heroin etc a couple of them even tried to jab me with their needle. I remember seeing a guy with long black hair wrapping a brown belt around his arm. All the while the song Missing by Everything but the Girl was playing in the background.

It shook me up so much that I couldn't listen to that song, it freaked me out any time I heard it on the radio etc. Even as an adult I couldn't bear it until I couple of years ago when I forced myself to listen to it (I had always liked it before the dream).
I can listen to it now but I still get a feeling of unease when I first hear the intro

Last edited:

UTT

UTT

Associate
Always remember one from over 20 years ago.

Was on holiday with the lads on some greek island and went for an afternoon nap after doing a bungee jump off a crane in the morning.

I dreamt that i was at home, walking through the air port carpark with my suitcase. In the dream i knew a could'nt be home becouse i had'nt collected my t shirt from the bungee people. becouse is knew i was dreaming i had to start shouting to my self to wake up. my mates were asking why i was shouting and i told them it was becouse i knew i was dreaming and needed to wake myself up. Eventually woke up and was still shouting.

Associate
I'm a happily married construction worker, but I have this vivid dream about being a secret agent who has another woman on Mars.

:D:cool:

I have had some dreams of late which involve people who I have never met or seen!? The other morning I woke up and I kept thinking what on earth had I just imagined?

I have no idea how my brain dreams up these characters! Whether its somebody I simply walked past, seen on the news; they are literally strangers. Absolutely no clue how I can conjure up some vivid scenarios. Freaky.

Deja Vu still amazes me when it happens!

Caporegime
Out of the blue a few years back I started having dreams around the same theme. They were all based in the Hotel from "The Shining" and involved various odd goings on and conversations with some of the characters. Being chased around it by an axe wielding Jack Nicholson was always err fun, but the one's with the two little girls stayed with me for many a year. They'd occasionally appear in completely unrelated dreams too which really wasn't great.

Caporegime
Out of the blue a few years back I started having dreams around the same theme. They were all based in the Hotel from "The Shining" and involved various odd goings on and conversations with some of the characters. Being chased around it by an axe wielding Jack Nicholson was always err fun, but the one's with the two little girls stayed with me for many a year. They'd occasionally appear in completely unrelated dreams too which really wasn't great.
Sounds like demnons to me

Soldato
II have box set length dreams that start almost immediately (but I read its not normal to dream instantly) I also have sleep guardians, shape shifting figures that let me through to my dream world, what's all that about?

Back
Top Bottom