INWIN A1 PLUS PSU replacement

Associate
OP
Alright, I think I'll give it a go. An SFF PSU works, you just need the ATX bracket? Lastly, did you ever figure out the wireless charger bit?

unfortunately I had to give the PC to my brother who I had built it for.. 6 months late with all the hassle I had with it, (didn't realise that one of the ram sticks was faulty), but i did manage to fit a 240AIO into the build although I doubt it will last long as it's radiator is in the base way below the pump so it will die eventually, then I will have to find a decent air cooler which can handle the overclock, the waste of space in this case was criminal i dont know who passed this out over at inwin but they need to be taken to task.. it could have been epic.... as for the chi charger needed to do more research on how to power it via an internal USB connection or a 12v as it was wired directly into the bloody PSU

Associate
I am actually looking to replace the OEM power supply in my A1 plus as well, I bought the case and have had my 9700k, 2080S build in it for like 7-8 months now. My problem is that all of the sudden, last night, by pc started shutting down unexpectedly in an instant whenever it was under full load in gaming. I cant see this kind of shut down being anything but a cheap power supply finally failing. And before anyone asks, my GPU and CPU are on stock clocks but not undervolted or anything.

Associate
OP
I am actually looking to replace the OEM power supply in my A1 plus as well, I bought the case and have had my 9700k, 2080S build in it for like 7-8 months now. My problem is that all of the sudden, last night, by pc started shutting down unexpectedly in an instant whenever it was under full load in gaming. I cant see this kind of shut down being anything but a cheap power supply finally failing. And before anyone asks, my GPU and CPU are on stock clocks but not undervolted or anything.

I don't blame you mate the supplier 'inwin' PSU is terrible sure you can pick up a nice SFX unit for cheap either here in the deals section or somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom