Poll: Eifel Grand Prix 2020, Nurburgring - Race 11/17

Rate the 2020 Eifel Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
What do Red Bull do next season, Albons a busted flush, the other 2 have had a go and failed. Think I'd be looking at getting someone from outside in.
Theres more to it than just the driver being slower. I dunno if its the car, the pressure, how they run the second car, the dynamics of the team... I dunno, Albon up until he got in the A team car genuinely seemed like a driver with genuine promise, but then so did Gasly...

Soldato
Theres more to it than just the driver being slower. I dunno if its the car, the pressure, how they run the second car, the dynamics of the team... I dunno, Albon up until he got in the A team car genuinely seemed like a driver with genuine promise, but then so did Gasly...
Well it's clearly a fairly toxic team to be number 2 for, they're only interested in 1 driver. Think constantly bringing kids in to have their confidence destroyed isn't doing anyone any good. Maybe an experienced Perez or Hulk type would be a better option someone who could keep Max a bit more honest.

Back
Top Bottom