• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Looks like there are 3070's on eBay already - with a shipping date of "31st October" - chancers are laying out their beach towels already....
This is so funny, this whole situation is a laughing stock! I think nvidia should just pull the 3070 launch until they get there **** together with the 3080.
I think the rainforest made a mistake and I would be very surprised if the preorders don't get cancelled.

Associate
Anyone got a queue number for the Zotac 3080 AMP extreme?

Cancelled my TUF (Non OC) and am looking at going for a card I think won't be as ordered partly because it's a Zotac but also priced high, would apprecitae the heads up.

Associate
So here i am. Long time observer of this thread and the one previous and still havnt ordered a GPU. As each day passes the queues get bigger and I dont know I've made right decision or not. Initially skipping the 3080 hoping for a better 3090 - that turned out to be my first wrong move. When I looked back at the 3080 queues it became clear the more popular cards ran into the 1000's. So inevitably feel there's no point joining one now and will have to keep my eyes open for random stock elsewhere. I can't recall a time when its so hard to part with £700+! Anyways the wait continues.

Associate
Then OCUK must be royally s*rewing me over because:

Mine was placed 1st Oct.
Second options is that unofficial spreadsheet is incredibly inaccurate.

The 1919 is from 4-10 Oct though so maybe people cancelled, we wont get updated queue until stock has been dispatched I guess.

Of course this relies on people putting info into the form correctly, already seen a few say they selected wrong card or mistyped order number.

There is a TUF dated for 2 Oct with Queue of 1500 which is in Sep 22 area number wise, must be mistyped Queue position as his order number is 589 rather than 587-588 area.

Last edited:
Associate
Ordered a TUF 3080 non OC on the 26th Sept - Queue position was 1738. I cancelled tonight and put in an order for a Gigabyte vision OC card. No idea what my queue position is yet. I'm hoping the queue for a vision card will be a bit less.

Associate
Ordered a TUF 3080 non OC on the 26th Sept - Queue position was 1738. I cancelled tonight and put in an order for a Gigabyte vision OC card. No idea what my queue position is yet. I'm hoping the queue for a vision card will be a bit less.

You've done the right thing as the Vision queue will far shorter. I would guess its less than 500.

Associate
Anyone got a queue number for the Zotac 3080 AMP extreme?

Cancelled my TUF (Non OC) and am looking at going for a card I think won't be as ordered partly because it's a Zotac but also priced high, would apprecitae the heads up.

I've done the exact same thing - I went for a gigabyte vision card. There's a spreadsheet that the community have put together here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...QqZLdTeJ2iLAOBR-yVURCgbsTn5LSU/htmlview#gid=0, it shows estimated queue positions and such.

Associate
So here i am. Long time observer of this thread and the one previous and still havnt ordered a GPU. As each day passes the queues get bigger and I dont know I've made right decision or not. Initially skipping the 3080 hoping for a better 3090 - that turned out to be my first wrong move. When I looked back at the 3080 queues it became clear the more popular cards ran into the 1000's. So inevitably feel there's no point joining one now and will have to keep my eyes open for random stock elsewhere. I can't recall a time when its so hard to part with £700+! Anyways the wait continues.
To be fair, you are probably in a better position.. At least you know where you stand! :D
Good luck with the search.

Associate
Associate
To be fair, you are probably in a better position.. At least you know where you stand! :D
Good luck with the search.
Like many i flogged my 2080ti in August and have sat on money for 7 weeks now. The 30 series launch has just been a headache and I know everyone feels it here with £ taken and silence. I've spoken with some vendors who expect stock in next week so I'll just join the F5 brigade and hope for the best. I'm not fussed about what I can get hold of now.

Associate
So I got one email acouple of weeks ago regarding my position for the 3080 msi trio but nothing since,
So do I have to personally email overclockers to see where I am now ?
If so is their a dedicated contact address to where I have to send them a email.

Soldato
Like many i flogged my 2080ti in August and have sat on money for 7 weeks now. The 30 series launch has just been a headache and I know everyone feels it here with £ taken and silence. I've spoken with some vendors who expect stock in next week so I'll just join the F5 brigade and hope for the best. I'm not fussed about what I can get hold of now.
Why on gods earth did you sell in August?

Associate
So I got one email acouple of weeks ago regarding my position for the 3080 msi trio but nothing since,
If so is their a dedicated contact address to where I have to send them a email.

We haven't had an update on Trios because none have been sent out since last update.

Associate

There have only been about 35 cards dispatched in the first week, no more have shipped since, hence no email update of queue position because there is no change. I suspect those 35 that did ship were cards that OCUK managed to get that were for reviewers originally lol.

Back
Top Bottom