Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
ha ha you are right i asked my mate and he said he got the second pic from google cos i asked about the interior and he didnt have a pic first one must be when they advertised the car somewhen

close enough though !

still need to get my own snaps ! :)

cat n doesnt matter to me it isnt worth a lot anyway and a scratch would write off a car like that !

Caporegime
That supra is awesome, I love the colour... Suits it down
Also I wish I had the time to reverse image search pictures of CAT N Passats, thats pretty sad bois. :p

To be fair, long press on the image (on mobile) allows you to search Google for the image. It's the first result.

Also, the Gumtree advert still has all the pics live, so it makes no sense that "his friend" couldn't have posted actual pictures of the interior.

Still not sure why you'd lie about buying a CAT N Passat though...

Associate
That supra is awesome, I love the colour... Suits it down to a tee! :D

Also I wish I had the time to reverse image search pictures of CAT N Passats, thats pretty sad bois. :p

Thanks. Its Audi Daytona Grey. Lovely colour and I cant wait to get it out in the sun. Just need to get the ball rolling on getting the engine back in and a million other things.

Soldato
Collected the new car today :). Not sure about the black rings, may change those to silver. Absolutely incredible car to drive, feel truly fortunate to be able to own one.

F7-C55-E76-A706-453-B-835-A-88040-EBC0390.jpg

New (to me) ‘family’ car. Needs a proper clean, but needs to stop raining first.

^Ha, seems I am in good company :D

Way to immediately upstage @Milkybk :D

Lovely cars both of you, proper weapons!

Caporegime
no lying going on here ! when i click that gum tree link i can only se e the one picture though ! so not sure how you are seeing other pictures

sure he would have sent one of the actual car if he saw the same as you ha ha

You're going to have to take a picture of the Passat with a loaf of Hovis on it, its the only way! :D

Old OcUK tradition... Anyone remember Elliot James and the X6? :p

Caporegime
Ooh how did you find out that passat was CAT N for free by the way? I have to pay to find that out. Would be useful for an idiot like me... I've bought three ex write-offs and only found out about it after. :D

I can also only see one picture on that gumtree advert.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ooh how did you find out that passat was CAT N for free by the way? I have to pay to find that out. Would be useful for an idiot like me... I've bought three ex write-offs and only found out about it after. :D

I can also only see one picture on that gumtree advert.

The gumtree advert said it was CAT N, nothing fancy going on :p

Gumtree said:
For Sale is my Volkswagen Passat 2004 04 1.9Tdi Estate in a 5 speed Automatic transmission with 114000 genuine miles. You will already know how reliable these are and this one has a lot of optional extras. Being the Highline version, comes with heated leather seats with no rips or tears and with rear parking sensors. This also has the extra multi-function steering wheel which allows cruise control to work as well as a full digital dashboard display. Also has the chrome roof rails. It has only ever had two previous owners from new with the previous having it for 11 years.

The car has has no expense spared with full service history with 12 stamps (all in the original folders) and just had its 12 month MOT. Also had four brand new Tyre's as well as changed both CV joints and comes with the full sized spare Tyre. . The timing belt has also been changed. This is the best passat you will find for sale in terms of specification as well as the maintenance of it throughout its life time. I am regrettably selling it due to downsizing.

The car drives good and is in very good condition from the inside, however has a few blemishes around the front of the car which resulted the car being registered a Category N (Non-Structural). What you see in the pics is the reason why it is classed like that! Also has the common rust issues on both front wings. The gearbox is perfect with no judders or rattles and the rear door driver side does not lock on the remote(common issue). Has Airbag light on that just came up but haven't had time to get it checked.

Just trying to be honest but also not desperate to sell the car.

Any More Information please contact me on <mobile number here>.

Thanks

£1250 ono

No stupid offers

No PX

img_1010.png
img_1011.png
img_1012.png

img_1013.png
img_1014.png
img_1015.png

img_1016.png
img_1017.png
img_1018.png

The advert also ended a year ago...

Last edited:
Caporegime
The gumtree advert said it was CAT N, nothing fancy going on :p

The advert also ended a year ago...

Ah fair enough. I opened it on my phone after and could see all the pics. Weird how I could only see the one on desktop. :p

And I assume it sold a year ago and has now been sold again. Or it didn't sell a year ago and they decided to keep it and then sold it more recently. It does say "not desperate to sell" :p

Seems more likely than anything else. I'd personally lie about having a Ferarri or something not a Passat, if I were so inclined! :D

Back
Top Bottom