AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
From what i have read most motherboards in retail from August onwards have been pre flashed with AGESA 08 which enables you to boot with the new processors and then apply flash of AGESA 011 thereafter with new processor. So hopefully minimizing the problems that happened before.

Soldato
Again CPU's can be ordered 5pm on 5th November, we also expect to have product on the shelf and I have ordered thousands of CPU's so if our demand is met then supply for OcUK customers should not be an issue.

@Gibbo

Will you be shipping these CPUs (for people who order them quickly) on the 5th? So that they're delivered on Friday 6th? Would be good to have them on Friday so that we can do the upgrade/build over the weekend!

Soldato
I don't know which one I want, I currently have a incredibly quiet system using a NH-U14S. I am swaying between the 5600X and the 5800X, I play at 1440p...
If your main use is gaming and you play at 1440p then go for Zen 2 and save a wad of cash as it wont make any difference for gaming at that res. put the cash saved into another another area of your PC that will make a difference to performance or QoL.

Associate
I don't mind paying the extra for Zen 3, it's a treat to myself as i've had a bad year (coronavirus not included in that), like finding out that by age 45 i'll be in a wheelchair cause of back problems. So I to splurge on myself.

aiffvrK.png

I even bought this as prep :D

Back
Top Bottom