Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Just picked up Borderlands 3 for a tenner pre-owned today.

Played the 2nd one years ago and really enjoying 3 so far! A nice change of scenery and gameplay from the Uncharted Collection.

Caporegime
Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)

What a cracking FPS this still is. Good physics effects that I barely remember from 2006. It was the first PS3 game I played. What a shame it’s trapped there with no way to play it on PS Now.

Soldato
Absolutely addicted to Dragon Age: Inquisition. This game is an absolute masterpiece, really taking my time and enjoying and taking in all the dialogue. It is an old school RPG for sure and so enjoyable, some times I just go through a mission checklist and others on a collecting herb mission. Characters are so engaging and the different areas are fantastic, always a level of challenge when going into a new area :D Quite overwhelming in some respects. 10/10 so far and not even sure how far I am in :p

Caporegime
Absolutely addicted to Dragon Age: Inquisition. This game is an absolute masterpiece, really taking my time and enjoying and taking in all the dialogue.

I thought the graphics were outstanding. I was playing through it on PS4 wondering just what it would look like in 4K. I can do that on my PC now but the frame rate is low 30s so a bit janky. I'm really looking forward to going through all three Dragon Age games when I get the Xbox. I don't like using mouse and keyboard these days so I never played them on PC.

Soldato
Absolutely addicted to Dragon Age: Inquisition. This game is an absolute masterpiece, really taking my time and enjoying and taking in all the dialogue. It is an old school RPG for sure and so enjoyable, some times I just go through a mission checklist and others on a collecting herb mission. Characters are so engaging and the different areas are fantastic, always a level of challenge when going into a new area :D Quite overwhelming in some respects. 10/10 so far and not even sure how far I am in :p

Will try this over the weekend, I recently signed up to EA play and did not realise it was in their games catalogue, nice.

Soldato
I thought the graphics were outstanding. I was playing through it on PS4 wondering just what it would look like in 4K. I can do that on my PC now but the frame rate is low 30s so a bit janky. I'm really looking forward to going through all three Dragon Age games when I get the Xbox. I don't like using mouse and keyboard these days so I never played them on PC.

DA: Inquisition is something like £6 on PS right now. I don't need anymore games but at that price?

Soldato
To hell with it. I've resisted EA Play for so long I'll just get a 12 Month sub - it'll give me more options with the PS5 anyway. I've got no interest in their sport franchises, but it looks like there's enough there since I haven't bought an EA game since Battlefield 1.

Caporegime
Just finished the Resistance trilogy on PS3. Thoroughly excellent. It's an absolute disgrace that they are stuck on PS3 in 720p30. Some of the graphical effects done by the Cell processor are still incredible to this day and the last game especially would look amazing in 4K with HDR. I really hope this coming gen we get PS5 remasters for Infamous, Resistance and Killzone but I'm not holding my breath. :(

Associate
Just started playing Ghost of Tsushima on Saturday, is a fun game but is a bit samey with regards to combat encounters and whatnot.
Still, enjoying roaming around and finding things. The ambient music is incredibly reminiscent of Oblivion/Skyrim

Back
Top Bottom