Quest 2 Facebook leak - XR2 chipset, 6gb RAM, "almost 4k display"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Oh, I have far worse experience with royal mail than Hermes. The Hermes guys are always pretty good around here.

Fair enough. I've never had any trouble with royal mail. Hermes regularly "deliver" by leaving the parcel on the front door step and not even bothering to ring the bell, I don't expect it to come without a fair bit of squashed corners etc either.

Soldato
Yodel? :D

Going to be at least one "soggy box" photo tomorrow. Where's the best place to leave £300/£400 worth of electronics? By the back door, in the rain. Obvs :rolleyes:

Not hugely keen on Royal Mail either. Never had them lose or break anything. But most couriers leave packages somewhere sensible or with a neighbour. Royal Mail? Let's take it back to the delivery office, which is only open at awkward times!

Soldato
Yodel? :D

Going to be at least one "soggy box" photo tomorrow. Where's the best place to leave £300/£400 worth of electronics? By the back door, in the rain. Obvs :rolleyes:

Not hugely keen on Royal Mail either. Never had them lose or break anything. But most couriers leave packages somewhere sensible or with a neighbour. Royal Mail? Let's take it back to the delivery office, which is only open at awkward times!

Thankfully my postie mostly delivers to neighbours if we're not in.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
My QR2 and strap has been dispatched and should be with me tomorrow:) Royal Mail so it should be with me about 2pm.

Soldato
I ordered mine yesterday and says it's shipping tomorrow on Prime.

That place are gits for this, but I've pre-ordered a few items to which sometimes they just keep stating it'll arrive on release day, only for either:
A. It never turns up and the status doesn't change until later that day or the next to say it's delayed by some period of time, or
B. They just email me just before to say it'll be delayed..

There must be high levels of stock of the Quest 2 so I hope they are accurate on this one.. My Xbox Series X pre-order I doubt will be in the first wave of consoles, but it's still showing as being delivered on release day.

Soldato
I ordered mine yesterday and says it's shipping tomorrow on Prime.

I'm quite surprised at the fact the headset is still available to order? I thought it would sell out pretty quickly given the hardware, pc connectivity and pricing.

I know it's a slightly niche device but given the supply issues of the first generation Quest, and VR headsets generally of late, it's surprising IMO!

No dispatch update on my order from the rainforest yet unfortunately though I doubt normally get updates until the evening before at the earliest :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom